tough times

Dazzle

Just wanna say hi to all the people i know on here. Ive been having a tough time lately and been almost completely off lighter life. And my spirits have been quite low because of not loosing much weight too in the last month or so. Need a huge hug because i really dont know what to do anymore.:cry:i feel like giving it up!:break_diet:

<<<<<<<<HUGS>>>>>>>>>
aww huni - you have done so well!!!
We all have low moments, but we need to constantly remind ourselves on my we started this journey in the first place :)
You can do it! you have been such an inspiration to me too!!!

((())) Keep with it - you have been one of the ones I look at to see how well you have done. I have had a rubbish 3 weeks putting on 2lbs so I started in earnest again yesterday. Draw a line under everything and start again. You know you can do it and you want to do it :):)

wondered what had happened to you daz.

glad you're back.

you are diong so well and you can do this. your losses so far are excellent.

Think how excited you were when started and how you were when it drops off. Just think how happy youll be when you are done.

keep going and keep posting on here, I find that really helpful for my esteem

awww dazzle im so sorry to hear your going through it, thats not nice for anyone! you have done so so well, and you've inspired me right from day 1. I hope things get easier for you really do
big hug for you xx
A55616.jpg

<<<hugs>>>> Daz, you are doing great. And you are more then halfway there - so as far as you have gone, just remember yo have less then that to go!

Lows days come and go, but just try and remember why you started this, and the buzz yo had knowing you would hit your goal on this diet.

Shake off the doldrums, and pin you eyes back on the prize.

We're here slogging along with you. You're not alone. :)

xx

Hey Dazzle,
What's changed to make you feel so different? Have you talked to your LLC.
Thanks for coming back. We miss you when you're not here. x

hi, a big thank you to everyone for all the support. I'm glad i posted on here, all the responses have picked up my spirits some, theres such a great sense of family on here. i've spoken to my llc and shes given me some fabulous options. but my heart just keeps telling me to stick it out. i'm not completely decided yet but i think for me the support of my group is very important. and am now trying that little bit harder so fingers crossed and watch this space.

Big hug to you xxx It was the people on here that kept me going when I was close to giving up and really low - and I made it through the other side and am now on route to management - I do hope you find the best way for you xxxx

Good for you Dazzle. Way to go xxx

thank you everyone.

Back