Tough Week

Discussion in 'Lipotrim TFR 100%' started by Determined Bev, 19 May 2011 Social URL.

1. Determined Bev

Determined Bev Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st5lb
    Current Weight:
    12st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st4lb
    Lost(%):
    2st3lb(15.42%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Finding it hard this week, not due to LT itself but because Im tired and stressed with workstuff.
    Could so easily have caved yesterday but stook at it which Im glad cos Id have been gutted!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. meggyjill

meggyjill Full Member

Start Weight:
    21st9lb
    Current Weight:
    17st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    4st6lb(20.46%)
    Diet:
    lipotrim
    i'm having a tough week as well hun not really got any reason just feeling bit down and fed up on this diet but just keep thinking about how much weight i am loosing and that it is all going to be worth it. plan some pampering for yourself, i'm going having a pedicure tomorrow so do something like that for yourself as well, we definetly deserve it lol :-D xx

4. ElectricLilac

ElectricLilac Like a Renegade Master

Start Weight:
    18st8lb
    Current Weight:
    11st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    7st3lb(38.85%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Well done for not caving in you should be proud of yourself. I am finding on hard days that making a list of all my goals or ways that loosing weight will benefit me is helping to spur me on if you managed to get through yesterday you can get through today x good luck i hope things get easier for you soon

5. Determined Bev

Determined Bev Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st5lb
    Current Weight:
    12st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st4lb
    Lost(%):
    2st3lb(15.42%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    My weigh-in is Wednesday!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.