Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Tougher than I thought...

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Msblue, 18 June 2009 Social URL.

1. Msblue

Msblue Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st9lb
    Current Weight:
    11st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st2lb
    Lost(%):
    3st9lb(24.88%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    This maintaining lark! I've dropped another 1½ lbs, despite having extra HexB's and being a bit lax with my syns.
    Maybe it's because the pressure's off? It would have been a good loss week anyway looking at my loss pattern before.
    It's also very tempting to get into the next stone weight range, but I've promised myself that I'll tone up a bit before I decide to go any further!
    Hope you're all having a good week :)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. niknaks

niknaks Silver Member

Start Weight:
    17st12lb
    Current Weight:
    14st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st13lb
    Lost(%):
    3st3lb(18%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Wow thats really great hun...i think! lol How good is that the way u managed to loose without putting ur mind to it too much. Hmm send your losses this way missus! lol

Totally agree on your toning up tho - good on ya girly goo well done for passing your target!! xx

4. miss jelly tot

miss jelly tot CWP Consultant

Start Weight:
    13st12lb
    Diet:
    CWP
    Thats great well done, hope it happens to me.

5. Bethuk1

Bethuk1 Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st3lb
    Current Weight:
    13st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st9lb(16.3%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet SS
    Well done on your fab loss!! Keep up the good work ;)

6. Donnie46

Donnie46 Slow but sure....

Start Weight:
    22st0lb
    Current Weight:
    19st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st7lb(11.36%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World - Green Days only.
    Well done on your loss, excellent.

7. Indieflower

Indieflower I have my mojo

Start Weight:
    17st9lb
    Current Weight:
    10st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    6st13lb(39.27%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World - Red
    First of all well done :D You should perhaps try looking at other members maintaining diaries. I believe Angie has one and she's been maintaining for a while now.

Again well done, you've done fantastically well! :D

K xx

8. jaylou

jaylou Gold Member

Well done you, it's nice to be a couple below target as it gives you a bit of breathing space for when you do indulge or go on holiday.
    Do you still go to class? I find this essential for me as I'm more likely to be 2 over than 2 under so it keeps me well on track!
    You will find your own way to maintain, I tend not to increase my HEX's and have a day off during the weekend, not blowing it but just relaxing a little. It depends really on how much you go out etc.
    I think you do right by seeing how you go at this target weight before you drop your target a bit more, give your body a chance to get used to where you are now!
    Well done. xx

9. Msblue

Msblue Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st9lb
    Current Weight:
    11st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st2lb
    Lost(%):
    3st9lb(24.88%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Cheers all :)
    I have a school reunion tonight, have borrowed jeans and a top (actually about 5 tops - couldn't decide!) as I have virtually nothing that fits and no time to go get something!
    Must scoot and start getting ready, have an hour and a half journey to get there plus my friend who's house I'm staying at is having second thoughts about going - she might change her mind with a bit of dutch courage ;)
    Couple of days off plan ahead so I'm glad I have that little bit of leeway too :D

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.