Tougher than I thought...

Msblue

This maintaining lark! I've dropped another 1½ lbs, despite having extra HexB's and being a bit lax with my syns.
Maybe it's because the pressure's off? It would have been a good loss week anyway looking at my loss pattern before.
It's also very tempting to get into the next stone weight range, but I've promised myself that I'll tone up a bit before I decide to go any further!
Hope you're all having a good week :)

Wow thats really great hun...i think! lol How good is that the way u managed to loose without putting ur mind to it too much. Hmm send your losses this way missus! lol

Totally agree on your toning up tho - good on ya girly goo well done for passing your target!! xx

Well done on your fab loss!! Keep up the good work ;)

Well done on your loss, excellent.

First of all well done :D You should perhaps try looking at other members maintaining diaries. I believe Angie has one and she's been maintaining for a while now.

Again well done, you've done fantastically well! :D

K xx

Well done you, it's nice to be a couple below target as it gives you a bit of breathing space for when you do indulge or go on holiday.
Do you still go to class? I find this essential for me as I'm more likely to be 2 over than 2 under so it keeps me well on track!
You will find your own way to maintain, I tend not to increase my HEX's and have a day off during the weekend, not blowing it but just relaxing a little. It depends really on how much you go out etc.
I think you do right by seeing how you go at this target weight before you drop your target a bit more, give your body a chance to get used to where you are now!
Well done. xx

Cheers all :)
I have a school reunion tonight, have borrowed jeans and a top (actually about 5 tops - couldn't decide!) as I have virtually nothing that fits and no time to go get something!
Must scoot and start getting ready, have an hour and a half journey to get there plus my friend who's house I'm staying at is having second thoughts about going - she might change her mind with a bit of dutch courage ;)
Couple of days off plan ahead so I'm glad I have that little bit of leeway too :D

Back