Toy Boys/Older Man

big bear

A bear on a mission!
I seen someone had said they had a toy boy in another post and just wondered how many of you have toy boys or older men. What's the age difference?

I'm 34 and my H is 37 so no toy boy or older man although before I met him I had a few older men :8855:

It's just a bit of fun but understand if some people don't want to reply.

I'm 33 and my partner is 46. We've been together for six years. I have to admit, I have always liked boys and men older than myself!

hehehe my hubby is 9 months older than me so i joke he's my older man.

Im 38 and hubby turned 46 two days ago... not that he actually acts that age...hmmm more like 7 most of the time :phe doesn't look 46 either,,,

im 31 and Mr G is 42 :) when I was 22 I went out with a 20 year old and when I split up with him met a 40 year old both were year long relationships so have had both an older man and a toyboy. I think the age difference between myself and the current Mr G is just about right

I think age is a number and its how old or young you feel inside

It has to be said that I believe he got to around fifteen mentally and then decided to stay there, so actually he probably counts as a toy boy! :8855:

hehehe my hubby is 9 months older than me so i joke he's my older man.

:8855: I do the same with Rob, he's 7 months older than me ;) omg he's gonna be 22 in October :eek:

I'm 21 and my bf is 27 :) I don't think I would like a toyboy tho, maybe when I'm older they'll seem more appealing lol

Wow quite a mix.

I don't think I'd like a toy boy either although my H acts like a 18 year sometimes...

It was moi, who posted the thread about toy boys.

My OH is 17 years younger than me and we celebrate our silver wedding anniversary this year.

It has been a fabulous marriage. My ex was older and for me, and I reiterate this is only for me, I would rather have my young man any day.

The downside, because as with all things there is always a downside, is we will not have those fabulous retirement years together.

What I have with Paul doesn' have a price, he makes me feel special and keeps me young.

OH is 2 years older than me. I always call him my first husband! (he's been a practicing old f*rt for years, but I gradually reforming him :p)

I'm 54 in Nov and hubby is 9 years younger than me

my OH is 16 years older than me - been together for 8 years and getting married in 2012

Whichever way the age difference is the bottom line is to have love and respect for one another.

my Boyfie is 3 weeks older than me......we are perfect for each other so i dont think age matters at all....xxx

My husband is two years and 2 weeks younger than me. I'm not sure that counts as a toyboy though.

Back