Tpott's Day 15....Weighing in at 2pm

tpott

Silver Member
:DHi Guy's.
Ive been away from Minimims for a very long time and it's time to return to the fold!
After losing 6 stone over 4 months in 2005 with LL, I have been silly enough to put it all back on again and a few pounds more!
I am on CD now and hoping to drop 6 or 7 stone this year and hopefully this time to KEEP IT OFF!!!!!!!!!!!
I am on day 3 today and doing Ok!
I am peeing like crazy and I'm a little bit cold, so looks like I'm in the pink zone!
I'm not planning on being super skinny, I just want to feel good and buy clothes in normal shops.
I really really really need to shift all this blubber before I go completely crazy!
So here goe's ....Wish me luck! :D
Start wieght 17st 5lb

Last edited:
Hellooooooo!

Funny how we've all found her way back here! We've shifted the weight before and we'll do it again........together we're a force to be reckoned with!

Keep up the good work, see you later for water and coffee, and of course plenty of laughing.

Hugs
XX

I know it's just like old times.
This forum really helped me focus first time around, so I'm hoping that this time it will do the same. :D
I'm going to use this diary like a blog and chart my up's and downs. I am also very very glad that I am already in ketosis as I start my new job soon and I really do not want to be tempted to eat all those yummy chocs! LOL
See you tonight my lovely friend
xx

Thank you for the warm welcome!
It's good to be back!
Keeping my fingers and toes crossed that this time I will get the blubber off and keep it off!
I'm feeling fairly upbeat at the moment and I am feeling pretty positive about my weight loss journey. I am really determind to see it through this time!
I'm struggling a bit with getting the water down, but Ive just switched to fizzy water in the hope it will go down a bit easier. Ive managed about 1 lt so far today, hope to have at least another 2lt's down by bed time. Afterall the more you drink the more you shrink!
DQ! It's great to hear from you! I love the pic of your girls, they look adorable!
xxx

Welcome back tpott, good luck hun, although you sound as though you don't need luck x x

That is very sweet of you Eclipse.....but I think I need all the luck I can get LOL :D

Well done on your fantastic weight loss! How have you managed to keep it off? You look fab!
x

Day 3 today June. I'm doing really well. I have managed to drink 3lts so far today. I would like to get my water back up to 4lts a day.
See you at 8ish. xx

That is very sweet of you Eclipse.....but I think I need all the luck I can get LOL :D

Well done on your fantastic weight loss! How have you managed to keep it off? You look fab!
x

I have tried to watch what I eat, and enjoy most things in moderation, but will admit to using CD occasionally for a week or 10 days to get myself back on track x x

I have tried to watch what I eat, and enjoy most things in moderation, but will admit to using CD occasionally for a week or 10 days to get myself back on track x x

Well I think you have done fantastically. I really need to learn to enjoy my food and especially my wine in moderation. Hopefully one day I will conquer my passion for the naughty things in life :D

Day 4
Well It's going well. I am feeling really positive and in the zone today. I managed to drink about 4lts of water yeaterday. It definatley helps if the waters fizzy. I just gag drinking large amounts of tap water, roll on next week so I can have some CD fairy dust to flavour it up!
I really had trouble sleeping last night, my head just kept buzzing and I could not switch off and unwind. I remember when I used to be on LL and it was exactly the same. I think it must be the ketosis?? Weird! It's as if my body is so busy burning the blubber it cant relax and switch off.
I weighed myself this morning and looks like I have lost a few more pounds but I'm not going to put it on here untill I officially weigh in on tuesday. That way it will be official!
Well I am going to have my choc mint shake now and get some H2O down my neck!
:D

Well I'm really struggling with the water today........I know I need to drink more, but I just can't seem to get it down! I am also drinking far to much coffee! Looks like I might have trouble sleeping tonight as well. But at least I am being good, Ive not given in to temptation and am still going strong. I even baked some bread for stuarts lunch today. I am feeling rather empowered!

Thank you June
Ive had a good day in the end. I have managed nearly 5lt's of water today and managed to eat all three packs as well. So I'm doing great. I'm still feeling really cold and tired, but hopefully I will be able to settle down to a good nights sleep tonight. I really really really need to stay positive and focused. I MUST stick to CD this time. I can not fail again! So onwards and upwards! I am in this to win it! Slimdom here I come!
x

Day 5
Well I am still powering along and going strong. I am still not sleeping so feeling rather low in energy, but I'm still SS ing and glugging down the water. I am feeling very proud of myself for sticking to SS as I have had soooooo many false starts before. Hopefully this time I will see it through to the end. I have also been thinking about my long term eating habits. I never seem to have a switch off button when I am full. I have always had a problem with portion control. That is why Weight Watchers and Slimming World never worked out for me. They always allowed me to be gready and I always ended up gaining weight. I think any diet will work but it has to be the right diet for the right person! We are all so different!
I was looking at the Diet Chef site and thought what a fantastic idea to have all your meals cooked and portion controlled for you! I also noticed though that Diet Chef is not really a diet.....all of there products are from "Look what we found" a gourmet ready meal company. So I had a look at their site and the food looks really good quality and it's all really lovely recipes and calorie counted, so once I am at goal and stabilised I think I will buy the ready meals from either Diet chef or Look what we found and use those meals to maintain and get used to smaller portions. It is worth a try, before I go back to preparing meals for myself. I do not usually approve of ready meals, I am a very keen cook but I want to be slim and to stay slim, so a new aproach will be needed once I am at goal weight! It looks like I have dropped another couple of pounds of blubber off this morning! But I am still going to wait for my official weigh in on tuesday before I post it on here!
Wish me lot's of luck for day 5!
:D

Back