Tpotts restart day 28 and off the wagon again!

Good Morning
WOOOOOHOOOOOO Ive dropped 3lb since yesterday! YeeeeHaaaaaaa
party-sn.gif

I'm back on track and I'm gonna be slim!!!!
Now I'm really looking forward to day 2!
DQ.... Have a fantastic holiday and make sure you manage to get a little time to yourself!
June....Thanks for your support and I am looking forward to seeing you at work!
Nikkie....Count me in! I loved our last weekend away and I think it's a fab idea! Who else is coming?? Is it the usual crowd or have we got a few extras? The more the merrier I say!!! Will Rob have a problem with both us being off?? Hopefully not!
I am in such a fantastic mood today, I really feel as if Ive finally taken control, rather than food and life in general taking control of me!
Ive just had a thought.... this time in 7 weeks I will be laying beside a pool on Crete! Yippeeeee!!! Hopefully this year I will brave enough to go in the pool instead of hiding under my parasol ashamed of my weight! This time I will be a whole lot slimmer!
Life is good!

hi Tracey

:) So glad your back on track bet you so looking foward to your holiday :DYou will be in the pool and walking round it showing of your new figure be positive be STRONG.:)

three pounds,,,,wow keep thinking off your hoilday everytime your tempted you can do it girl...count me in for christmsas:D

Wow Tracey, 3lbs, fantastic, that's you back on track for sure. Well done, you sparkly little star!
Love

Well done tracey for getting back on track and surviving the dreaded day 1 and of course congrats for your 3 pound weight loss.
If you only have 39lbs to lose to get to goal then u could practically or maybe even be at goal when you travel in 7 weeks time.
You should be very proud of yourself for your amazing weight loss of 46 lbs already and how many more pounds u will lose in the next 7 weeks,u r a strong minded lady u can do this,hope u have a good weekend,chat soon xxx

Hello girlies
Thankyou all so very much for your kind words and encouragement! I must admit that if it wasn't for you all I wouldn't be able to see this diet through! thankyou!

Good evening

Well day 2 isn't go too bad for me. I have felt dreadfully hungry and Ive got a bit of a headache, but all in all it's not been so bad!
I'm not sure why, but Ive taken to having all my shakes hot. I think they seem more comforting that way. I especially like the banana shake hot.... It really does taste like banana's and custard! The choc/mint is rather yummy hot too!
I have struggled to get much water down today and so far I think I have only had about 2 1/2 litres. I will do my best to get another couple down tonight. I'm getting rather low on water flavouring and plain water just makes me gag! So I must remember to get some asap!
My poorly foot feels a lot better although it still hurts a little when I walk on it, but I'm sure it will be fine for when I return to work on Tuesday.
So how is everybody else getting on? All still being good little dieters I hope!

Hi hun, it's great to se you doing so well:), you must be so pleased with yourself.. and deservedly so:D:D
I had a bit of a slip up last night at work.. I was doing a wedding recepeption disco and was tiered and stressed as the people weren't very pleasant!!!! I chose to eat a packet of peanuts and a slice of quiche:eek:!!!!! I stopped at that and have been on my packs again today, not too disastrous I suppose.....

keep up the fab work hun.... ketosis is just around the corner:)

love xxx

Mandy, I think you showed great restraint! Do not beat yourself up about your little blip! In fact you should feel proud of yourself for only having a couple of small things. I think by only choosing to eat a couple of little things and getting straight back on the packs, that you have proved to yourself that you do have control over food rather than food having control over you! So well done! I'm sure you will be back in ketosis in a day or two! Just keep filling up on the water!
Hugs

Mandy, I just looked at your ticker, I have seen it before of course but it kind of just really struck me. You have lost 117 lbs - Wow. You did well to nibble a little and get staright back to it. Commitment must be your middle name. Inspiring!!!

Hi Nikkie
I'm still going strong although I feel like Ive been hit between the eyes with an axe! It must be carb withdrawl. I am going to try ang get a bit more water down because I might be a little dehydrated too!
How has your day been Nikkie? Still going strong?

1238.gif

Restart day 3 another 2lb gone! Yippeeee

Good Morning all you lovely people :D :D :D
So I'm now on restart day 3 and Ive dropped another 2lb! Yippeeeeeee! Thats 5lb since Friday morning! Am I going great guns or what! ;)
Nasty carb withdrawl headache finally gone and I'm feeling pretty damn good. Although still feel a bit hungry, but hopefully that will subside soon!
I am feeing really upbeat and positive today. Do you think that maybe this time I might have cracked it? I really hope I have finally turned the corner and that I'm now back on the right track to Slimdom! Only six weeks and 5 days untill my holiday. Lets hope I can shift at least 2 stone by then! I think if I really do stick to SS right up untill the 6th October I might just do it!
I still havn't sorted out my ticker tracker to the correct amount yet. I'm not very good at all this technical lark! But my weight is now 13 stone 8lb! I wonder how much will drop off by Friday? Hmmmmm lots I hope! LOL.
How are you all getting on today? Did you all have a nice Saturday evening?
Hugs :D

Hi Tpott

Well done you, I am sure you are now on your way and your determination is there for evryone to see.
Im sure you can manage 2 stone by your holiday, and you'll look bloomin stunning too, I always like to have something to aim towards, for me its Disneyland Paris in 3 weeks.
Good luck for today, let us know how you get on later x

Back