Tpotts restart day 28 and off the wagon again!

Hello
Day 11 and guess what??? Drum roll please.......Another 1lb has melted away! Yep I'm now down to 13 stone 1lb! Yippeeee
13lb lost in 11 days!
I'm still doing really well and sticking to SS! I feel just so positive about it all this time around and really feel that at long last I can SS with out giving in! I just hope I am as strong after I eat on holiday! TBH I think I will be able to get going again after my hols because I know how important it is to me now to get to my goal! I really want to do it this time! I really want to be lovely and slim. I am determind to be slim and I know that if I do waiver, you lot will kick my butt! LOL. Thats the joy of having so many wonderfull friends here on the forum! We all look out for each other and help each other along! We are a great little team and we are all on the same journey even though we are acomplishing it in different ways! I really don't think I could stick to SS without you all helping and encouraging me along!
Have a fantastic day everyone
Hugs

Awwww thanks Nikkie
You are right, losing all this weight is going to open up some wonderfull and new opportunities for me! I cant wait to get my BMI down and I don't think it will be long now! Fingers crossed! :)

Flipping heck - you're doing great!!!! Well done :D

Good Morning
Day 12 I think today!
Well I had a bit of a wobble last night and took a bite out of a small piece of breaded chicken! It was only a small bite and I felt so guilty about it, that I didn't enjoy it! So I wont be doing it again!
So lesson learnt! I think I'm still in ketosis becuase I'm not hungry and my hands and feet are freezing, so luckily no harm done.:)
I'm still feeling upbeat and positive about my weight loss journey and I'm confident that I will lose at least another stone by my holiday. I am hoping it will be over 1 stone, but I will have to wait and see! LOL.;)
It's my day off today and I have lots of houswork to do and I'm going to take Candy for a nice long walk as well!
So how is everyone else getting on today? Still all on the path to slimdom I hope!
Have a lovely day

Tracey, what I can say :rolleyes: You have all the bases covered :D

You wobbled, you learnt, you move on having learnt a valuable lesson which makes you stronger for the rest of your journey.

It's onwards and downward for you :D

I admire you for stopping at a nibble! You have such great control. You'll be a skinny mini in no time!

Well done tpott, the best thing about it is you knew where to stop x

Well done - you have shown great restraint. I'm sure you will lose all the weight you want to for your holiday.

Take Care :)

Hi Guy's
Yes, I'm feeling very upbeat and positive about my weight loss journey and I'm really looking forward to being slim again.
The lady in the newsagents today told me I looked wonderfull and slim and could she have the number of my CDC! I felt really chuffed!
So I will not wobble any more and I will not nibble either! I am on the road to slimdom!
I weighed in officially today and picked up my packs, luckyly for me my CDC scales say the same as mine. I'm officailly 13stone 1lb and I'm hoping to be in the 12's this week. I'm not going to falter and I will be slim for my holiday!
There Ive said it now so I have to do it! It's official, it's in writing! LOL
Have a lovely evening everyone and thankyou all for your wonderfull support!
Hugs

Well done Tracey, you are doing so well. It is great that you have your holiday to look forward to as that is really spurring you on. Keep going, the 12's are just around the corner!
Love and hugs

Good Morning Everyone
Day 13
Thankyou all so much for your lovely kind words of inspiration, I really don't know how I could manage on my weight loss journey without you all!
Well I hopped on the scales this mornign and guess what? Ive dropped another 1lb! Wooooo Hooooooooo:D :D :D :D
I'm now exactly 13stone! So hopefully I will drop into the 12's this week! Yeeeeeeeey!:D :D :D :D
The diet fairy is being so good to me right now! Lets hope it continues!LOL
I really feel like it's my birthday, what with my weight dropping and I'm getting lots of parcels in the post of smaller clothes from Ebay!
I think I have probably bought an entire new wardrobe of clothes by now LOL.
Does this mean that now I'm a lot smaller this year... that I can pack twice as many clothes? Afterall my new clothes will be a lot smaller than the size 22's I went away in last year when I was over 16 stone!
Have a fantastic day everyone and I wish you all continued success on whichever diet path you are following!
We all deserve to be slim and we all will be slim!
Love and hugs

Back