Tpotts restart day 28 and off the wagon again!

Twice as many clothes would mean twice as many shoes, to match each outfit.......sorry not possible. There are health and safety restrictions you know on the maximum weight those baggage handlers are allowed to lift!!

Fantastic that a nother lb has gone forever, keep up the good work. Right back with you today.

Ooooh Shoes! I took 7 pairs away with me last year! I couldn't bare to leave them home in case they got lonely with out me! LOL;)

7 pairs!!!!!!!!! OMG

I must admit tho I have a seperate suitcase for mine!!!!:D

Day 14 and another 1lb gone! Wooooo Hoooooo Now weigh 12 stone and 13lb! Yeeeeeeeyyyyyyyyy!
I'm so pleased to finally be back in the 12's! Now I want to get down under 12 stone in time for my holiday I have 5 weeks and 1 day to do it! In an ideal world I would like to get down to 11 stone 7lb for my holiday,but I dont think I will make it. So rather than get hung up on it,I will just keep on going and be greatfull for any weight I lose between now and the 6th October. I'm still sticking solidly to SS and do not feel any hunger at all, I also had real trouble keeping warm yesterday and I'm still shivering now. So I guess I am most definately in Ketosis!
I missed out on my girls evening last night I had a real humdinger of a headache I just couldn't shift it. I think it's because I'm still not sleeping properly, I went to bed before eight and just laid there for hours. But at least my nasty headache has gone now. I just need to get a solid nights kip! I do sleep but it isn't restfull because I constantly wake up!
So how is everyone else getting on? All still melting away I hope!
Have a great day eveeryone
Love

Day 15
Dood Morning
Well I'm very tired today, I didn't sleep too well again, but I'm sure I will catch up on my sleep soon.
Now for the good news.....I have lost another 1lb! Wooo Hoooo My weight is now 12 stone 12lb! :D :D :D How wonderfull is that! I'm really pleased. It feels so good to watch the scales going down. I'm feeling really happy about sticking to SS and very relieved that I will fit into my holiday clothes, especially as I went to New Look yesterday and got myself a few bargains! I got a lovely pair or red linen trousers and a nice couple of tops. The trousers are a size 12 and feel a bit too snug right now, but I am pretty certain that they will fit nicely by the time I go on holiday on the 6th October! So life feels pretty good right now! :D
Have a great day everyone and I hope the diet fairy is also being as kind to you as she is to me!
Hugs

Well done Tracey, you are doing so well. Those size 12's are going to be loose at this rate! I am so pleased for you, you sound really on top of the whole 'diet' thing! Have a good day, love

well done tpott

You are just flying now, Im so thrilled for you x

Good Evening!
Thankyou all for your wonderfull support and encouragement! It is very much appreciated! :)
Well I have had a hard day at work and I'm very much relieved to be home! It has just been one of those days! But I'm not going to use having a bad day as an excuse to comfort myself with food. I am going to drink some more water and have a pack and a long soak in the tub! I have been drinking a minimum of 6 litrs a day and I really think it helps to shift the weight a little quicker. So I'm going to glug glug glug and then glug some more!
Have a lovely evening everyone.

Well done on the weight loss you are going great:D

What height are you Tracey?

Love Mini xxx

Well done on the weight loss you are going great:D

What height are you Tracey?

Love Mini xxx

Hi Mini! I am five foot five inches! According to Cambridgedieters.com my weight should be from 7st13lb to 10st6lb! But I am aiming for about 10 stone! I want to be slim, but I still want to keep a few curves!

Day 16 today
Well I slept a lot better last night and I'm feeling much more refreshed! I was very tempted to eat last night becuase I was all tired out and grumpy and my Chatterbox kept telling me that a small meal wouldn't hurt! But I ignored nasty selfish Chatterbox and had an early night instead! I feel so much better today! The scales haven't moved today but I'm not worried because my weight loss is bound to slow down a bit now, it will drop again in a few days I expect.
I am working again today, I am finding it really hard being back at work because I'm not really fully recovered and being on my feet all day and rushing around up and down the stairs is causing me a fair bit of discomfort. But I'm sure my body will get used to it soon. It's only a matter of time! :) Besides I need to work! Not only was I going out of my mind with boredom at home, I really need the money!
So how is everyone else getting on? All still going strong on your diets? I'm sure you are! :D . Keep on going everyone, we all deserve to be slim and we will all be slim very soon!
Have a wonderfull day!

glad you slept better last nigt, fingers crossed tonight will be the same...you are doing really well tracey please keep going, be very strong this weekend and stay away from the food. Not long before your hols, when you can eat a proper meal:D keep glugging because you are firmly on that wagon:)

Day 17
Well the scales have shifted again and I have dropped another 1lb! Woooo Hooooo My weight is now 12 stone 11lb!
I had a bit of a bad day yesterday and was feeling really poorly and tired. It was my own fault because I hadn't taken my medication because I thought I was getting better! Of course as soon as I stopped taking the painkillers my nasty tummy aches came back! Oh well back on the pills now and feeling much better! I had an early night and I didn't get up untill late today and I'm feeling much more my old self!
So how is everyone else getting on? I bet you are all still going strong! We are all going to be nice and slim very soon!
Have a great day

Hi Tracey.
I have enjoyed reading your thread.
Does you good to have an early night and late morning now and again .You have to pamper yourself ypou derserve it as you are doing so well.I can not wait to be in the 12st.Can not remember the last time I was there.
So so pleased for you.
Keep it up girl.
Love Libbie x

Hi Tracey.
I have enjoyed reading your thread.
Does you good to have an early night and late morning now and again .You have to pamper yourself ypou derserve it as you are doing so well.I can not wait to be in the 12st.Can not remember the last time I was there.
So so pleased for you.
Keep it up girl.
Love Libbie x

Hello Libbie
Thankyou for your kind words. I'm glad you have enjoyed reading my thread and to be honest I enjoy writing it! I find it quite theraputic to get everything written down! Good luck with your weight loss journey! Remember we all desreve to be slim and we will all be slim! It's only a matter of time now!
Hugs

OMG Ive just looked up my BMI on cambridgdieters.com and I'm no longer obese! I'm now officially just plain old overweight!!! Yippeeeee! won't be long now and I will be slim again! Hooray!! Life is good! Only a few stone to go now! My BMI is currently 29.79 Yippee. Now I know that it is only just under 30, but I'm pleased and I will soon have my BMI down to under 25 with a little hard work and determination. I'm going to glug lots of water today and keep on SSing!
Have a fantastic day everyone.

well done Tracey, [YOUTUBE]
Code:
[/YOUTUBE]you only have to drop 5 then your BMI is in the healthy range.......sounds so much better then pounds might have to change my ticker to BMI instead of pounds;)

NO Longer Obese!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi Tracey,

Congratulations and well done that is brill news!!!!!!!!!

It is so exciting to see the BMI shift out of any of the higher ranges down to a new one....

I am around the same as you now on the BMI I will check it again on Thursday when I weigh in.

I am 5' 4" and I felt for ages I wanted to be back at 8 stone and from where I am now I think 9 stone would be perfect for me and my age...

I think I was putting too much pressure on myself for 8 stone and sort of feel it was a way to sabotage myself...putting something so far out of reach that it would give me an excuse not to try or feel justified if I failed...

I have so much head stuff to work through...just as I think I have shifted one truck load of baggage I see another there waiting for me...:( :rolleyes: :eek:

Just also wanted to add as the others before me have said I love reading your thread your determination is admirable and whilst I don't often post I do call in to see how you are getting on.

Love Mini xxx

Back