Tpotts restart day 28 and off the wagon again!

YAY dont you just love being 'overweight' :D

Keep it up - you're doing great.

Day 18 today!
Good Morning everyone and thankyou all for your lovely posts yesterday!
Well I didn't sleep to well again last night, probably because I spent too much time in bed the night before, but hey ho today is another day and the the sun is shining. It was a beautifull sunrise this morning!
I'm still going strong and determind to get as much weight off as I can before my holiday I think it's four weeks and four days to go now? I tried on some of my new holiday clothes and things are starting to look good! My size 12 skirts and trousers do up now and are only very slightly too tight, so they are going to fit just right in a couple of weeks! My size 16 tops are are a little loose for me and the 14's a little tight! So looks like I will be a 14 top in a couple of weeks, which I'm rather pleased about! It makes this diet soooo much easier when you can see the results! I have also tried on my swimming cozy's and last years size 22 looks hilarious on me now and extremely baggy LOL. But this years cozie's look not too bad at all! So all in all I'm feeling pretty pleased with myself today! I sent off for my Zhuz tan accelerator last night, I use it every year on holiday to help me tan a bit better, other wise I just come home either bright red and then peel to look pasty again or I come back as pasty as I left home! I like Zhuz because it's not a fake tan, it just helps your skins natural tan come through quicker and it makes your skin nice and soft too! You do have to be very carefull though and use a realy high spf sun cream with it as well or you can burn really badly!
I need to get a couple of pairs of shorts for my holiday, the two pairs that I got for the bargain price of £1.50 on e-bay came covered in nasty yellow stains and stinking of nasty fag smoke! So they were not such a bargain afterall! They were advertised as New and unworn!!! Oh well you live and learn! LOL.
Right I'm going to nibble on a yummy CD bar and glug down a nice big jug of water before I get ready for work!
I hope you all had a fantastic weekend and I wish you all every success with your different weight loss journeys!
Have a wonderfull day everyone!

Day 19
Well I'm still going strong and sticking solidly to SS! Not lost anymore weight yet, but I'm sure another pound or two will drop off by the end of the week! It's only a matter of time!
I'm feeling very tired today and didn't sleep brilliantly, but hey ho whats new eh? LOL :)
It's looking a bit grey and murky here in Hastings, lets hope it brightens up a bit later! We could do with a little sunshine!
I think I need to up my amount of water intake I had about 5litres yesterday, but recently I have struggled to get more than 3 litres down. So I will make a concertive effort to drink a little more H2O and see if I can shift a few more extra pounds!
It's our weekly girly night tonight, so a nice evening of gossip and fizzy water tonight! I'm going to pick up some more packs too! I have developed rather a taste for the cranberry bars! They are just sooooooo yummy! Why cant they make the bars lower in carbs so we can have 3 a day instead of the packs? It's not fair! :mad:
Well I'm off to the shower, got another "fun" day ahead of me at work!
Have a great day

Hi Tracey, have posted on the other thread about your holiday, i would say at least three hours before your flight.
Best of luck, while i am away, keep on glugging and keep very focused. Just keep dreaming of your holiday, not long to go.

Thinking of you all, see you in October

lots of hugs xxxx

:) Day 20
Hi Guys!
Well I didn't go for girly night last night, I was in too much pain and I felt exhausted. I really need the doctors to get me sorted out, but it seems to be taking forever! :( All I get from the doctor and hospital is excuses! It's really getting me down! But hopefully they will make there minds up soon to whats causing my pancreas and liver to be so painfull! At least they have decided it's not Gall stones! LOL. We just need to know what it is! :confused:
Well weighed myself this morning and I have dropped another 1lb! Yippeeee! So my weight is now 12 stone 10lb! Yippeee! Now I have got exactly 4 weeks and 3 days to shift 1 more stone for my holiday! Will I do it? Well I hope I will, but only time will tell! LOL. I wont get to hung about it, I'm still sticking solidly to SS and ignoring the huge mountains of sweets and cakes at work. To be honest the sight of it all makes me feel quite sick! I was watching one of my work colleages yesterday and she is really pretty, but I noticed that since she started working with us about 3 years ago, that she must have gained about 3 stone in weight! She is always the first one to open the sweets and choc's and whenever I see her she has a mouth full of chocolate! Now that would have been me not so long ago! I really must make sure that when I do get to my goal of 10 stone, not to get carried away again and start eating the goodies at work! I will really have to watch myself! I do feel sometimes like shouting at my colleague to stop eating and have a look at herself and see how much weight she is putting on, I feel I should warn her that she is turning into the "old me". But of course I cant say anything, because she would be terribly hurt! I know I would have been if anyone had said anything to me! I will just watch and wait and be there if and when she needs me! :)
I want to be slim and I will be slim, I feel really determind to succeed!
June, Have a wonderfull time in Spain and Portugal and I hope you find your dream home! I will miss you!
How is everyone else getting on with there respective diets? All being strong and dropping those pounds I expect! Keep on going we will all be slim soon! Not long to go now!
Have a great day everyone! :D

Morning Tracey.
Hope you are feeling a bit better love,it does seem to take for ever to get sorted by the docs I agree.Hope they sort you soon though.
You saying about workmates eating struck a note with me ,all they seam to do in work is eat,even before doing CD I did not pick all day like some of them.My boss once said she liked working with me as she did not have to eat all day as I did not eat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! but who says she has to eat because the others do????????? Do you know thinking about it I am not the biggest one working there anymore and by christmas could be the lightest What a thought!!!!!!! A nice thought for the day.Thanks Babe for giving me that thought.
Hope you have a good positive day with not to much pain.
Love Libbie x

Morning Tracey.
Hope you are feeling a bit better love,it does seem to take for ever to get sorted by the docs I agree.Hope they sort you soon though.
You saying about workmates eating struck a note with me ,all they seam to do in work is eat,even before doing CD I did not pick all day like some of them.My boss once said she liked working with me as she did not have to eat all day as I did not eat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! but who says she has to eat because the others do????????? Do you know thinking about it I am not the biggest one working there anymore and by christmas could be the lightest What a thought!!!!!!! A nice thought for the day.Thanks Babe for giving me that thought.
Hope you have a good positive day with not to much pain.
Love Libbie x

Good Morning Libbie
Isn't wonderfull to think in just a few short months you will be lovely and slim! You will be a Christmas Belle! How wonderfull is that! :) I am planning on being nice and slinky for Christmas and wearing a nice new slinky dress! I cant wait to go shopping for it LOL!
Have a wonderfull day Libbie!

Hi Tracey, hope you feel lots better today. I was very interested to read about your workplace where eating is the thing to do! It is habit forming I think, a few months ago we bourght giant bags of cadburys mini eggs to put in little nests for the children at my nurseries. Unfortunately there were loads left and they sat on my office desk encouraging me to eat them.Sure enough, day after day, I would sit there on my computor popping and egg in my mouth and hardly noticing I was doing it. Staff would come in and automatically have a few and go away again. One day the bag was empty! I must have eaten a lb or more at 15 cals an egg! Once they were gone that was it -it just shows i didn't need them or even really want them, but habit let me munch away and pile on goodness knows how many lbs. So now my office is a no food zone - if it's not there I can't eat it!

Day 21
Good Morning
Well I'm still poorly, but still going in to work! I am really suffering with my dodgy pancreas, but hopefully it will settle down soon. I think perhaps I returned to work to soon, but then again I need the money! I came straight home from work, fed the family and went straight to bed! I'm still not sleeping very well, but at least I'm getting a bit of a rest!
Well some good news today.... I have lost another 1lb! Yippeee :D :D :D
I now weigh 12 stone 9lb! Yipeeeee!!! So thats only 37lb to go to my 10 stone target! Woooo Hooooo! Now ~I am going to attempt to change my ticker....But I'm a bit pants at anything technical! So if it doesn't work can anybody help me out please?
Have a lovely day :D

Day 22
Weight still 12stone 9lb so only 4lb loss this week, but thats not so bad! I want to shift 1 more stone before I go away on the 6th of October. Thats 4 weeks exactly, so I should be able to manage it! I have really struggled to get water down this week and have only been managing about 3 litres per day on average. I will try a bit harder because I know that the more you drink the more you shrink! :)
I am extremely tired again today. I kept waking up and by 2.45 this morning I had enough and got up and surfed the net untill about 5, I then managed to get to sleep untill it was time to get up at 6am! So I'm rather bleary eyed today! LOL. :rolleyes:
Well how is everybody else doing? I hope you are all being really good and shrinking away to slinky little minx's! :D
Have a fantastic day everyone!

Coooeeee Tracey!!!!!

Where are you????? You don't seem to have been around, hope you're ok and aren't doubled up with awful pains again.

Just been looking at a Dubai tourist info site, like to be well prepared to make sure we get the most from our hol and don't miss anything. There's a cable car ride that looks like it would give a fantastic view. I don't know if it's new, I don't remember it from last time. Don't suppose you or Helly would be up for that though with edges and heights being an issue!!

Have a great skinny day, hope you've got that form filled in!

Day 23
Well after a day from hell at work yesterday thanks to a rather stroppy boss! I survived another day on SS and today I have been rewarded with another 1lb loss Wooo Hooo! Weight now 12 stone 8lb! 36lb to go to goal! :D :D :D
It's my day off today and I'm going to get my very messy and untidy house all ship shape and tidy! I have been neglecting my poor house and family lately so I'm going to make a very concerted effort to become a 1950's type domestic goddess today LOL.I might even bake a cake! Hmmmm Now where did I put my frilly pinny? ;) ;) ;)
Have a great day!

Day 24
Well as it's Sunday I feel it's only right I confess to a bit of a blip yesterday concerning a handfull of chips!
I was very naughty and about six oven chips! I wasn't particually hungry and I don't normally fancy chips much, but my CB got the better of me and a nibbled on a few! I do admit though that they were rather yummy! LOL :D :D
I do promise though that nothing else passed my lips and I even turned down the offer of a bowl of trifle and I turned down a buffet at my sone Football presentation, so all in all I wasn't too bad! The good news is I'm still in ketosis, so for once I got away with it! LOL.;) I'm now being extremely good and and drinking all my water and I will try not to stray from the path of SS untill my holiday! On the plus side though I',m now wearing size 12 combats and they look pretty good! Yippeeee!
Have a great Sunday afternoon everyone!
Hugs

Back