Tracking water. . . . . .

angelupnorth

Gold Member
Afternoon all,

I know a lot of people struggle with the water intake and often forget what they have drank,

Just wanted to mention a fab app called " waterlogged " you set your daily target and input each time you have a glass or bottle of water and it tracks it,

Just thought I would mention as it certainly helps me

:) x

thats a good idea, i just fill a 2ltr bottle every morning and do it that way but im forcing it down as i dont really like very much!

I fill 4 x 1 litre bottles at the begining of the day so I know how much I have to drink and always have 1 next to me :)

I drink a litre of water inbetween meals i dont allow myaelf the food till the waters gone

I usually have a can of coke zero or something like that in the car on my way to work to wake me up... Have a coffee at work...

Then have me breakfast at about 9.30 ish a litre of water
Then a boullion before lunch, after lunch about 1-2ish another litre of water

Then when i get home a coffee till the boys are in bed my tea about 8 and a litre of water before bed ..

Nik

I usually only manage between 2 and 3 ltr a day ?

Hope it's enough ?

2 to 3 litres of water a day is what's advised on the Exante website.

Fab :) that's me safe lol

Pity I'm constantly running to the loo :-(

Yeah running to the loo is the downside of all this water. I know they say your bladder gets used to the extra volume, but it's only gone from every 5 minutes to every 10 minutes, it's still annoying.

Yeah running to the loo is the downside of all this water. I know they say your bladder gets used to the extra volume, but it's only gone from every 5 minutes to every 10 minutes, it's still annoying.

I don't mind when I'm at work but we don't have a downstairs wc at home so I'm up n down all day lol I should be pleased of the exercise running up n down but I doubt very much that it actually equates to anything :-(

Back