Tracy's Journey Into The Unknown (Maintenance!!)

Wow! Fantastic! Everyone's getting there. I'd better hurry up to join the 100 club :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Wow well done :)

TracyGWill said:
Made it to my 100lbs loss today - 7st2lbs - so quite pleased with that. Just a few pounds before I'm out of the Obese category, hopefully before Christmas?? :)

Woohoo well done I hit mine on Friday too xx

Thank you both! Yes, Emmaline, I was able to get Xenical last time I got my monthly drugs haul, though it has been a bit hit and miss for a while. I never actually ran out, but only take one or two a day. I figure I may as well just keep taking them while I can, I'm sure the doctor will take them off my repeat prescription sooner or later. :) xx

Same here Tracy I never ran out but will keep getting them until Christmas when I think they'll stop them in the review. But I've got a nice stash now for emergencies :) I only take two max a day as well

Yes, I don't feel that I actually need them, so don't worry about running out, but I figure they don't do me any harm so I might as well have them while they're there! If that makes sense. ;) xx

Hit a couple of milestones today - weighed in at 89kg, which is around 14st0.2lbs (mustn't forget the 0.2, lol), so that puts me into the overweight category. For someone who started out morbidly obese, that's pretty exciting! It also puts me below 200lbs (196.2 to be precise!), which I've been looking forward to. :) Just a tiny smidge under 7.5 stone off, about 2.5 left to go!

I've joined a challenge on the Calorie Counting forum, started by Huwiesmummy, to not put on weight in December. I thought this was a nice one, as it'll encourage me not to go mad, but won't put too much pressure on, lol. Planning on having about 3 naughty days over the festive period, like I did last year. xx

Hi Tracy!! you gave me support in my diary - So now I am here on yours! congratulations on your loss! :talk017: It must be such a good feeling to no longer even be classed as obese!! You are doing so well!!1

Aww, thank you! Yes, it sounds daft to say you're really thrilled with being overweight, but when the starting point was morbidly obese it does feel like an achievement, lol. :) xx

Mis-behave said:
Like the new photo :)

Aww thanks hon, it's one they took at work for our intranet and stuff - my old one looks like I've got an inflated face as it was over three years ago, lol. :) xx

Aquasharine said:
Hi Tracy. Just had a lovely read :) pics are fab - what a fantastic achievement. Must have been so wonderful to have all those compliments at the wedding and v well deserved. Will look fwd to following your diary too even though I did need a map/ link to get here here :)

Thank you, Sharon, I'll try to be a better diary keeper! It's just I'm a bit boring - I plod on with my calorie counting, weigh myself monthly and creep ever so slowly downwards! It's much more interesting if you weigh weekly, because you can centre things around that, but that's not my way of doing things. I have historical (30 year old!) issues with obsessive weighing and unhealthy weight loss practices, so I try to avoid that sort of thing in my maturer years, lol. :) xx

Tracy stop saying you're old and mature! I'm only 5 years behind you and I'm not ready to be that mature yet. Old age is going to arrive slowly I hope. (Apart from my old knackered joints which I can't do anything about)

Tracy's Post-Op Countdown to the Big 5-0

And you've lost an amazing amount of weight - nothing boring about that :). Age is but a number too - these days even 70 is not considered old - 'People don't stop playing because they are old, they are old because they stop playing'. So think young - I plan to - I'm 50 next year too. Keep with one step at a time cos it is getting amazing results x x

Back