Tracy's Journey Into The Unknown (Maintenance!!)

I only did 2 naughty days in the end but OMG I was so bloated this morning I was almost grateful to be fasting - note I said almost I'm not a complete freak

Hope today has been a nice family get together for you x

It's the bloat that I can't handle. Feel like I've got a football stuck up my top!

After yesterday it's a little better but we'll see how long it takes to go away.

I'm having another naughty party day today! Have picked endlessly at chocolates and nuts, lol. Two lower calorie days planned for Tues/Weds, then a final blowout on Thurs, including my first trip to the cinema in years - just had to see the new Star Wars! :)

Weighed in at 9st 4.1lbs this morning - dread to think what it'll be tomorrow! :) xx

Happy new year, everyone! :)

Weighed in at 9st 5.8lbs this morning, so have gained just under 6lbs, lol. I know I won't be able to resist trying to lose some of it - don't tell Kathryn, she's already berating me for not having gained the full half stone! :)

It's that great time of year when we get all the new weight loss programmes - I've already got about 14 new Chris Powell ones recorded, as well as the Katie Hopkins thing, so plenty of viewing to go at! :D xx

I understand honey it's the control part of your brain, we are so alike, this is one of the only ways I am in control so I need to own this xx

Why don't I get notifications on this ?! Waaaaaahhh ... Just catching up..

Your last page made me smile. When you were at your heaviest if someone had ever said you would be skinny shamed at some point would you have believed them ? :p. You really are one of the biggest (slimmest) legends on here xx

Your last page made me smile. When you were at your heaviest if someone had ever said you would be skinny shamed at some point would you have believed them ? :p. You really are one of the biggest (slimmest) legends on here xx

Aww, thanks Cat! :) No, I certainly would never in a million years have believed it! My colleague told me on Monday that I still wasn't filling out my trousers enough, when I was saying I'd put weight on - I told her they were smaller trousers anyway, lol. She's not wrong - I literally have no bum, it's completely flat, but as my hubby says, the only way to change that, short of putting loads of weight back on, would be a lot of exercises like squats, and we all know that ain't going to happen! :D Even the nurse at the doctor's last week told me I shouldn't lose any more weight as well, so I suppose I'd better pay more attention to actually maintaining this year, rather than letting it creep down. It's very strange going into the new year not focusing on losing weight - but that's certainly not because I was good at Christmas, I ate like a pig, just due to letting my weight get too low beforehand, lol. :) xx

What's your current daily maintenance calorie amount?

So 1500 average per week for 9stone?
Wish I was at maintenance too light :mad:

So 1500 average per week for 9stone?
Wish I was at maintenance too light :mad:

Yep, that's about the level. You'll get there, Cat, now that all the Christmas craziness is over, especially with all the great exercise you do! Then you can build up a bit of a buffer for when next Christmas hits, lol. :) xx

Weighed in at 9st 2.7lbs this morning, so 3lbs of the Christmas gain has gone this week. That was just by eating at my normal maintenance level, so it was obviously water weight coming off. :) xx

Your have to buy some slendertone bum toners :) as I know squats are not possible..

I can't imagine what it would be like to not think about loosing weight! Must be quite nice ., what do you think about now, Instead?!

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    582.7 KB · Views: 20
Back