Tracy's Journey Into The Unknown (Maintenance!!)

Your have to buy some slendertone bum toners :) as I know squats are not possible..

I can't imagine what it would be like to not think about loosing weight! Must be quite nice ., what do you think about now, Instead?!

I'll have to have a look at those! :)

Sadly, I do still think obsessively about calories and weight, lol. I think if I didn't I'd soon get complacent and start to put it back on, being such an ingrained over-eater for the last forty-odd years! :D xx

Sunday morning again, so weigh-in time! 9st 0.3lbs (57.3kg). Oops, I've lost all but 100g of my Christmas gain. I just can't help myself - January is weight loss time for me, it's ingrained in my psyche, especially over the last four years. I am going to get so told off by Kathryn and my work friends. Ah well. ;) xx

Tracy! I'll swap. I'll take some of your weight loss mojo and you can take my STS/gain magic.....

Haha, I'll try to send some of it your way! :) I was having a look at my stats for last year, on my so-called maintenance regime, and between Jan and Dec I dropped exactly 8kg, so over a stone. I really can't afford to do that this year!! I keep having stern words with myself, but clearly need to try harder! :) xx

Haha, I'll try to send some of it your way! :) I was having a look at my stats for last year, on my so-called maintenance regime, and between Jan and Dec I dropped exactly 8kg, so over a stone. I really can't afford to do that this year!! I keep having stern words with myself, but clearly need to try harder! :) xx

I think your body has found its happy place :) perhaps it is at 9st .. Your just have to make sure you tell your brain ;) x x your a big inspiration to me !

Weighed in at 9st 1.6lbs today - up a bit as I had a planned binge day on Thursday! I finished off some of my Christmas goodies, lol. It's been a bit of a crap week, as one of my guinea pigs was very poorly, and we sadly lost her early this morning. That was then followed by the news of Terry Wogan's death - he was a huge hero of mine, so that set off the tears good and proper! :( xx

:( oh no. What a rubbish day for you. Hope today is slightly more cheerful.

The plan is to stay above 9stone right? To avoid the wrath of your daughter?

:( oh no. What a rubbish day for you. Hope today is slightly more cheerful.

The plan is to stay above 9stone right? To avoid the wrath of your daughter?

Thanks, Stacks. Got a bit tearful this morning, but have picked up a bit now!

Umm, well actually the plan according to Kathryn is for me to be at or above 9st 7lbs. Maybe my binge wasn't good enough, lol. But boy did I feel sick!! :D xx

Hmm perhaps your body want you to be 9st (something?!) rather than the um.. Planned 9st 7lbs ., also ask yourself this are you happy with your daily calorie amount.. If yes .. Then don't worry :). Enjoy your treats and then watch the scales come back down.

I think your doing amazing!!

I'm Thinking I (we) need a full body photo to confirm that your not fading away .., I'm sure your not ! Your just hitting your prime :)

Hmm perhaps your body want you to be 9st (something?!) rather than the um.. Planned 9st 7lbs ., also ask yourself this are you happy with your daily calorie amount.. If yes .. Then don't worry :). Enjoy your treats and then watch the scales come back down.

I think your doing amazing!!

I'm Thinking I (we) need a full body photo to confirm that your not fading away .., I'm sure your not ! Your just hitting your prime :)

Haha, thanks Tara! I'll have to see if I can get an up to date photo taken, lol. I am happy with my calorie intake, it seems very natural now to eat 1,400 a day (with my naughty 1,800 on a Sunday!). :) xx

Well done Tracy.. 9st hey?! Wowee! I wish I was anywhere near that!

Amazing what tricks our bodies play on us, isn't it? I know when I was a lot younger and got down to a goodly weight I used to feel fat as well.. Now, being at least 3st over what I should be for my height, I sometimes have days where I feel really slim..would you believe..I enjoy it and try not to look in a mirror to spoil the illusion.. :innocent002:

Well done Tracy.. 9st hey?! Wowee! I wish I was anywhere near that!

Amazing what tricks our bodies play on us, isn't it? I know when I was a lot younger and got down to a goodly weight I used to feel fat as well.. Now, being at least 3st over what I should be for my height, I sometimes have days where I feel really slim..would you believe..I enjoy it and try not to look in a mirror to spoil the illusion.. :innocent002:

Thanks very much, Emmaline! I'm a bit below what I really should be, so just trying to keep myself in check by owning up to what I weigh in at! It's difficult to keep feeling big when logically I know I'm not, as you say, our minds play the weirdest tricks on us! Hope you're doing well! :) xx

Back