Tracy's Journey Into The Unknown (Maintenance!!)

Hi Tracy - I am back here and yours is the only diary I recognise. Your Christmas weight gain was a dot compared to mine - my Christmas started at the beginning of December and ended at the beginning of Feb with an almost stone gain, how ashamed I am of that. Back to Calorie Counting and no back sliding, I have done it before and will do it again, just have to keep my eye on the ball now.

Hi Tracy how's it going? Miss you xx

Hello! I'm still here, lol. Just posted on your diary. I don't update mine much, 'cos maintenance is a bit boring! Weighed in at 9 stone, again, yesterday - see what I mean?! Mind you, I'll probably have a gain to report next week, as I fully intend to overdose on chocolate at Easter!! :D xx

Oh good grief! I had three days off plan over Easter and my weight has gone up half a stone!! 9st 8.5lbs (I was 9st 1.2lbs on Friday)!! Yikes. On the plus side, that will at least stop the Slimming World BMI calculator I use telling me I'm underweight as it takes it over 20, lol. Good job I know a lot of it will be water, I reckon about 3lbs would be a reasonable actual gain. Ah well, that's helped make up my mind on how to eat today - the ton of chocolate I've still got will have to be kept until later in the year! Hope everyone's had a good Easter. :) xx

image.png

Ah well, at least that makes me feel marginally better. The problem is that even when this tells me I'm underweight, I still feel huge - welcome to the wonderful world of body dysmorphia! :D xx

I think your looking rather good :)

You need a personal assistant to pinch u each time you feel that way !!

Take and post online some more pictures of you in some glamorous out fit and we will help :) xx

I think your looking rather good :)

You need a personal assistant to pinch u each time you feel that way !!

Take and post online some more pictures of you in some glamorous out fit and we will help :) xx

Aww, thanks, Tara, you always say the nicest things! I do need to get some pictures taken, don't I?! First I need some new clothes that actually fit me, never mind being glamorous, lol. I've got so bad at clothes shopping, because it's such a chore with my bad knees! :) xx

It's all about the online shopping and free returns :D I can't remember the last time I went into an actual clothes shop....

WOOP for a gain (it sounds so weird being happy for that), you know you're awesome and can remove any extra lbs no probs, so I would've enjoyed the rest of the chocolate!

Lol, thanks Stacks! Weighed in at 9st 2.5lbs today, so it shows how much of the gain was water! I had my first takeaway in ages on Sunday night, as a final hurrah in the Easter piggery (Indian, yum!), and I'm sure it must have been largely responsible for the big increase. Did me a favour though, because I was debating whether to have the bank holiday Monday off plan as well, but I was so horrified by the increase in the number on the scales I practically vaulted back onto the wagon!! :D xx

That's good news! quickly on quickly off :) what ever your doing is working really well !

Mending slowly :) have a cough which is not helping much.. Hope it will go soon!! Stitches out tomorrow..

Are you back to the weight you want to be now :) xx

Are you back to the weight you want to be now :) xx

Umm, actually I weighed at 8st 13lbs yesterday, so I ate my last remaining Easter egg! I seem to be staying at or close to the 9st mark generally, and hoping Kathryn doesn't ask me what I weigh, lol. It's so hard to get into a mind-set of letting myself gain weight, as it could so easily get out of control, so I'm just keeping an eye on myself and eating a bit more on my one treat day if I feel I need it. This is honestly not a problem I ever thought I'd have! :) xx

So what are you eating these days .. Apart from your treat days :)

Looks like your body has found its happy place and if your not hangry or starving yourself that's grrreat!

Perhaps having your gall bladder out has helped? My BIL has just had his out a few weeks ago and seems to be dropping weight more easily.. ??? His wife is a bit worried that he's loosing it so easily lol

So what are you eating these days .. Apart from your treat days :)

Looks like your body has found its happy place and if your not hangry or starving yourself that's grrreat!

Perhaps having your gall bladder out has helped? My BIL has just had his out a few weeks ago and seems to be dropping weight more easily.. ??? His wife is a bit worried that he's loosing it so easily lol

Hi Tara, how are you? Are you feeling better? :)

I eat a pretty repetitive diet really, but it suits me and I always enjoy my food even if it doesn't vary much! I take Staffordshire Oatcakes and a pot of beans to work for my lunch (they're soft oatcakes, like thick pancakes, not like the Scottish ones), and a pot of pineapple chunks. And I have Eat Natural bars and Alpen lights as snacks with coffee. Usually some clementines in the evening and my little chocolate treat, then a low calorie ready meal with added veg for my late evening meal. Comes to 1,400 calories. Not the healthiest, I know, as too much sugar and processed food, but, believe me, it's better than it used to be!! :D You may have a point about the gallbladder- I've certainly never regretted having it removed as I've felt generally more healthy since I did, which makes me realise it was causing issues I wasn't even aware of. :) xx

Hi I'm doing ok, mending slowly :) adding in more walking now, making hay (steps) while the sun shines ;) still no other exercise.. Yet! I've been told that I can start Pilates at 8 weeks .. Trying to come off the tramadol.. Getting headaches and very hungry .. I'm at every other day now.

All sounds like a sensible eating plan :). I remember you discussing the oat cakes before .. They looked and sounded nice!

Hello lovely Tracy!

I'm back and posting in Wemitts - hope all is well with you (especially post gall bladder removal!)? xxx

Hello lovely Tracy!

I'm back and posting in Wemitts - hope all is well with you (especially post gall bladder removal!)? xxx

Hiya Susie, how nice to hear from you! I saw you were back, and that you're settling in your lovely Italian home - how wonderful! :)

I'm good thanks - the gall bladder removal is still one of the most beneficial procedures I ever had! Now, if I could just sort my knees out as successfully I'd be laughing! :D

I'm still managing to maintain alright (well sort of, my weight does keep sneaking down a bit, but it's pretty constant on the whole), so pretty boring on that front, lol.

It's great to have you back with us! :) xx

Back