Tracy's Journey Into The Unknown (Maintenance!!)

Well, I made it to my 9.5 stone loss today, weighing in at 12 stone on the nose. So I've got half a stone to get to target.

Downwards into the 11s, lol. :) xx

WOW totally made up for you Tracy :) must feel fantastic. Hope you're feeling better too xx You've done absolutely fantastically.

Well, I made it to my 9.5 stone loss today, weighing in at 12 stone on the nose. So I've got half a stone to get to target.

Downwards into the 11s, lol. :) xx

Well done, you have done so well, thanks for all the advice and support you give everyone x

julia

Aww, thanks Lexie! How's the low carbing going? :) xx

Going well I'm in ketosis (well according to my wee sticks) & I'm definitely not as hungry but protein has always filled me better which is why I almost always have a cooked breakfast. Weight wasn't down overnight last night but since Wednesday I am 4.4lbs down so I'm happy

Aquasharine said:
WOW totally made up for you Tracy :) must feel fantastic. Hope you're feeling better too xx You've done absolutely fantastically.

Thanks, Sharon! I'm pretty chuffed I must admit, lol. I am feeling considerably better, thanks - back to work tomorrow, so fingers crossed that goes ok! :) xx

Lexie2005 said:
Going well I'm in ketosis (well according to my wee sticks) & I'm definitely not as hungry but protein has always filled me better which is why I almost always have a cooked breakfast. Weight wasn't down overnight last night but since Wednesday I am 4.4lbs down so I'm happy

That's brilliant! 11s here we both come, eh?! :) xx

SarahB said:
Well done on reaching a great BMI!

Thank you Sarah! I know BMI is a bit of a rubbish measure, but it's still what the medical profession look at, so it's my personal goal to get out of the overweight category, if only by a few pounds, lol. :) xx

Re: Tracy's Post-Op Countdown to the Big 5-0

Just caught up with your diary.
Well done on your loss so far...its fantastic!
And seeing that BMI must have felt so good...you should be so proud of yourself.
Hope you are well xx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Lozbo said:
Just caught up with your diary.
Well done on your loss so far...its fantastic!
And seeing that BMI must have felt so good...you should be so proud of yourself.
Hope you are well xx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Thanks Laura! I'm good thanks, back at work today. It's gone fine - I even managed to stay until five which I didn't plan (we work flexitime). Must admit I was getting a bit of a swollen head from my colleagues telling me how great I looked, lol. I've only lost about half a stone whilst I've been off, but I bought myself some new clothes last week and I think that must have highlighted the changes! I wore a pencil skirt and tight fitting jumper, both a size 14, which is a bit of a departure for me, so it felt nice. Coincidentally, we'd had an email round saying could we clear unused items off the coat racks as they're getting overloaded, and I remembered my old jacket was there. So I went and retrieved it - Evans size 28 - and tried it on; could definitely have fitted 2 or 3 of me in there! It's worth keeping some of these things as a reminder, for sure. :) xx

Back