Tracy's Journey Into The Unknown (Maintenance!!)

Oh crikey, everyone! You certainly are embarrassing me, lol. But thank you all very much, you've just put a big smile on my face when I really needed it (stupid knee exceptionally painful today)! :) I just read your comments to hubby and he said "who are they talking to?" and looked slightly perplexed when I said it was me - see what I have to put up with?! :D xx

Oh crikey, everyone! You certainly are embarrassing me, lol. But thank you all very much, you've just put a big smile on my face when I really needed it (stupid knee exceptionally painful today)! :) I just read your comments to hubby and he said "who are they talking to?" and looked slightly perplexed when I said it was me - see what I have to put up with?! :D xx

Throw something at hubby!! It'll make you feel better too :)

Hi Tracy how are you doing? How is your knee now? Xx

Hi Tracy how are you doing? How is your knee now? Xx

Hiya! I'm ok, thanks, although getting really fed up of the knee pain. I had to sit and wait nearly an hour at the doctor's yesterday, and was then in agony for the rest of the day from having had my knee bent for that long. Seeing doctor grumpy next week, goodness knows what he'll have to say!! At least my weight's ok, lol. :) xx

Hiya! I'm ok, thanks, although getting really fed up of the knee pain. I had to sit and wait nearly an hour at the doctor's yesterday, and was then in agony for the rest of the day from having had my knee bent for that long. Seeing doctor grumpy next week, goodness knows what he'll have to say!! At least my weight's ok, lol. :) xx

Oh dear bless you :( what a shame that you are still struggling! Hope it gets easier soon xx

:( Hope you're feeling better again soon hun :( It'll all be worth it, I promise!

Give hubby a smack from me ;) x

:( Hope you're feeling better again soon hun :( It'll all be worth it, I promise!

Give hubby a smack from me ;) x

Heehee, thanks Kym! :)

I'm still pretty despondent about the amount of pain I'm still in, two months post-op. :( The flexibility of the knee has definitely improved, but the pain level hasn't significantly decreased at all. I can't sit with it bent for any length of time or it starts getting very painful, all the way from thigh to foot. I can't lie on my side in bed, which is getting me down as that's how I like to sleep - I keep trying it, but it's just agonising! Hate going to sleep lying on my back, lol.

Sorry, that was a bit of a moan, wasn't it?! On the plus side, being lighter makes it so much easier to get around with bad knees. Looking back to my first post on here, which was on the day of my first knee op back in 2012, I was really pleased that I'd managed to lose almost five stone, and was down to 16st 10lbs - now I'm another 6st+ down, and I can really tell the difference from how I remember being back then. :) xx

Sorry, ladies, I don't mean to sound annoying, lol. I genuinely don't understand it really, because I'm not eating at too much of a deficit - wondering whether it's just a change of drugs or something, because I'm not on co-codamol any more. I didn't dare tell Paul what I weighed this morning (it was actually 10st 1.3lbs but I rounded it up), because he tells me off when I Iose now - very ironic, given how much stick he gave me when I was big! :) xx

Certainly not annoying, sometimes our bodies are funny this, you are nothing but inspiring x

Aww, thanks, Lisa and Lexie! It does feel strange to not want to tell my family what I weigh because they think it's too little - Kathryn would tell me off good and proper!! :D xx

Aww, thanks, Lisa and Lexie! It does feel strange to not want to tell my family what I weigh because they think it's too little - Kathryn would tell me off good and proper!! :D xx

A lovely strange feeling tho I bet x

Blimey, I wonder if you'll touch the 9's soon! Be careful lovely :) Hope the doctor has the answers for you love :) xx

PrincessSparklePants said:
Blimey, I wonder if you'll touch the 9's soon! Be careful lovely :) Hope the doctor has the answers for you love :) xx

Thanks, Kym! :) Haha, I'll just see what happens now with the weight, I certainly don't want to lose much more, as I don't think that would be good. :) xx

Back