Tracy's Journey Into The Unknown (Maintenance!!)

I've been feeling rough today, I must admit. They vary really, but hopefully no more than a few weeks. :) xx

Really feel for you. Do you take time off work or do you have to soilder on? Will you have it forever? I feel wiped out today it's not nice :-(

Really feel for you. Do you take time off work or do you have to soilder on? Will you have it forever? I feel wiped out today it's not nice :-(

Thanks, Cat. I don't generally take time off work with it any more, especially as I've had so much sick leave with having had four operations in three years! I just plod on, resting when I'm not working, and taking lots of pain relief! I've had it for 26 years now, so I can't see it going away anytime soon! :) xx

Thanks, Cat. I don't generally take time off work with it any more, especially as I've had so much sick leave with having had four operations in three years! I just plod on, resting when I'm not working, and taking lots of pain relief! I've had it for 26 years now, so I can't see it going away anytime soon! :) xx

You are such a trooper and an inspiration xx

Well I've decided to defy my daughter and embrace the 9s, lol. :D I've changed my stats on here to 9st 12lbs, as that seems to be the weight I'm seeing most often, although I was actually 9st 9.8lbs this morning, which was a bit scary - think I need to stop now!! :) xx

Well I've decided to defy my daughter and embrace the 9s, lol. :D I've changed my stats on here to 9st 12lbs, as that seems to be the weight I'm seeing most often, although I was actually 9st 9.8lbs this morning, which was a bit scary - think I need to stop now!! :) xx

Wow!! Honestly don't think there's anything wrong with the 9s is it still in the healthy range for your bmi? Xx

Thanks, hon! Yes, it puts me at a BMI of 21, which is fine. Kathryn's just got this thing in her head that I need to be in "double digits", lol. :) xx

Bless her, as long as you're a healthy bmi I think it's fine :) x

I wish I had a problem of the scales trying to make a make a march downhill!! It's really amazing how well you have done. Your family must be so unbelievably proud of you esp your husband (is the fitty isn't he?) xx

I wish I had a problem of the scales trying to make a make a march downhill!! It's really amazing how well you have done. Your family must be so unbelievably proud of you esp your husband (is the fitty isn't he?) xx

Aww, thanks Cat! I think they're proud of me, lol. Yes, Paul is a mad athlete, lives either at the running track or gym - we're so alike!! :D xx

Aww, thanks Cat! I think they're proud of me, lol. Yes, Paul is a mad athlete, lives either at the running track or gym - we're so alike!! :D xx

Lol you are funny Tracy :) x

Back