Tragic news, taking a break.

OMG Mags, you poor thing you, I cant even begin to think how you are feeling, or what you are going through. We are all here for you if and when you need to talk to us.
I am sending you and your daughter big hugs and hope you get through this tough time as best you can.

Remember we are here if you need to sound off.

I'm soooooo sorry to hear your sad news! That is so tragic and so unfair!!!

Feel free to come hear and vent your feelings, we are all here for you.

Big hugs,

Mags,

I'm truly sorry to read about your husbands death, my heart goes out to you and your little daughter, I can only try to imagine the loss and pain you must be feeling, words fail me, but you are all in my thoughts and prayers :(

Regards Caroline

Thinking of you and your daughter at this sad time. x-x-x

Oh Mags, im so sorry to hear this news
Hugs and love sent from me to you and your daughter......

My thoughts and prayers to you x

Mags, I don't know you - and I know that nothing anyone says makes much difference at a time like this - but just know that there are lots of people here thinking of you. So very sorry to hear such heartbreaking news.

Dearest Mags,
I am so sorry to read of your tragic news...I cannot begin to understand what you are experiencing.
I don't know you, but I pray that the love of family and friends help to comfort and strengthen you in the days ahead. There is a huge canopy of love and concern for you here, when you want it. We all will be watching for your posts.
Sincerely,
texasmorning

Oh Mags, I am shocked and so very sorry to hear this news, and send my thoughts and best wishes to you, your little girl and your family.

I know that everyone here will be thinking of you, and will be here when you feel like saying anything at all...pounding the keyboard is nearly as good as throwing cushions at the wall, and someone will be here to respond, or just to listen.

With my very best wishes and deepest condolences

OMG I'm so sorry for your loss Mags, remember we are all here for you, when you need someone to talk to.
You are in our thoughts & prayers & may God look after you & keep you safe.

God Bless

Cherry

my goodness mags, what can i say that hasn't been already said
so so sorry for you and your family, life is very cruel and unfair sometimes
all my love
nat xxxxx:(

I don't know you, but I just wanted to say I'm so so sorry and that I'm thinking of you and your daughter.

Back