Tragic news, taking a break.

so sorry for your loss ..............with lots of love from the site xx

OMG, Mags - what a terrible shock! I can't imagine how you must be feeling right now but I just wanted to add my condolences and send my love to you.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Dear Mags- words are so inadequate at times like these. Many many thoughts are with you. This is so shocking for you I can't imagine it. Love and hugs and prayers for you and your little girl
Kathy

Keep strong xx

Mags I am so sorry for both you and your daughter. You are in my thoughts and prayers.

Love to you both.

This is my worst nightmare, and now your awful reality. I am so sorry Mags and am crying while writing this. I hope you can find the strength to get through this, and that you have support for yourself and your young daughter.

My thoughts are with you and your daughter.

Take care and I hope you get the support you need

Sam

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family at this time.

Oh Mags :tear_drop: :tear_drop: how devestating big hugs go out to you and your precious daughter you take as much time out as you need my sweet and as others have prev posted if you need to sound off or need some words of encouragement were here for you all the way xxxxxxxxxx

This is such a sad and terrible time for you and your little girl.
I hope that you have all the support you need to get you through the shock and later the reality and enourmity of this tragedy.
My husband works abroad [I am in USA with him at the moment] and I always worry about him - your sad news has highlighted how fragile life can be and never take anything for granted!
I hope and pray you find the inner strength to cope going forward.

I actually gasped so loud when i read this. I don't even know what to say sis, may God grant you and your family the fortitude to bear your loss. You are in my prayers, I'm so so sorry.

Dear Mags,

Please accept my deepest heartfelt sympathy on the loss of your darling husband.

It just seems so very cruel and unfair.:tear_drop:

My prayers are with you and your daughter at this time.:hug99:

Love Mini xxx

Back