Tragic news, taking a break.

Hi Mags,

Sending love, hugs and prayers your way and to let you know we are thinking of you.

somelove.gif

Please accept my sincere condolences...
*HUGS* May all Gods blessings be with you and your familyat this sad time. xx

Mags

I hadn't been on the board in a while and am just shocked to hear your awful news. Sending you a hug and am thinking about you and your little DD. Its a terrible thing to happen and I am praying for you.

x

bettyboo

Yes, do let us know Mags. I think of you often, remembering how I felt in those early days when life passes in a blur. Remember, I am on the end of the phone any time you like. Don't be afraid to call.

Oh Mags I am so sorry. My heart goes out to you and your little girl. Look after yourselves and I hope you have all your friends/family around for support. This puts many things in perspective. My prayers will include you. Love x

Mags, my heart goes out to you. My grand daughter was older than your little girl, she was five, when her daddy (my son) died. Our lives were shattered, and only in the last year or so have I begun to live a new kind of normal. I truly understand the devastation you are feeling. I still remember waking up each morning, realising what had happened and wondering how on earth I was going to get through the day - and sometimes even WHY I had to get through each day. Please go to
Winston's Wish - help for bereaved children & their families for help with handling children's grief. Your husband, and his love, will live on in your little girl. I am here for you, any time.
Ann xxx
Ann that's such a nice post and so helpful too.
Your strength should help.

I have not met you before as I am fairly new but sorry to hear about your bad news. It wont make any difference but I have sent a big hug your way anyway.

Hi Magz sending you more hugs sweetheart.

I have only just seen this thread, I am so so sorry, I am of a similar age to you and also have a 2 year old, I can only just begin to think how you must be feeling, Please accept my sincere sympathy and love, I hope time is gentle with you.

Back