Tragic news, taking a break.

i`m so sorry to read your news
my thoughts are with you and your family
kaz xx

I've only just seen this too, and send my sincere condolences to you both. Please stay in touch as we'll all be worried about you and wondering how you and your daughter are.

With very best wishes and lots of love,

Hey Mag's

Just saw this, I don't knwo you and I can't even imagine what you must be going through...however looking at all the post's there are lots of caring people here who will always offer a place for you to vent out. This is everyones nightmare!! I was choked to read your thread and lots of love for you, your daughter and all your family.

May you dearest husband rest in Peace and you are most welcome to PM me anytime when you want to talk. :)

Love Nas x

Dear Mags

My prayers are with you and your darling daughter at this saddest of times.

I wish I had the right words but I don't. If there is anything at all that I can do for you please do not hesistate to ask

Oh Mags

I'm so sorry to hear of your devastating news. My thoughts and prayers are with you.

Love Helen

Mags, my heart goes out to you. My grand daughter was older than your little girl, she was five, when her daddy (my son) died. Our lives were shattered, and only in the last year or so have I begun to live a new kind of normal. I truly understand the devastation you are feeling. I still remember waking up each morning, realising what had happened and wondering how on earth I was going to get through the day - and sometimes even WHY I had to get through each day. Please go to
Winston's Wish - help for bereaved children & their families for help with handling children's grief. Your husband, and his love, will live on in your little girl. I am here for you, any time.
Ann xxx

Mags,
so sorry for your devastating loss,can only imagine your grief but thoughts are with you sending you strength and courage to get through it.

Love Heidi x

Mags,

I am so sorry to hear of you devasting news, I can't even imagine what you are going through right now.

My thoughts are with you and your little girl at this time.

Ohh Mags im so sorry.

My thoughts are with you and your precious little girl.

Please take care.

mags i wish lots of strength for you and ur family to get thru the worst of this senseless loss. thinking of you all. xxx

That is just the most terrible thing, you must be completely devastated. My thoughts are with you and your little girl, thank goodness you have her, at least she will help you get through the day somehow.

With love, Barb x

Back