Discussion in 'Fitness Health and Exercise' started by GreenDayJen, 25 February 2007 Social URL.

1. GreenDayJen

GreenDayJen Full Member

Slimming World
    finally dragged mine out of the shed today and had a good old bounce along to gwen stefani tunes. lol. forgot how much fun it is. it is staying in my lounge where i will trip over it and feel guilty if i dont use it. i'm going to aim for 30 mins every single day.

anyone else got one?
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. KD

KD Gone fishing

Was Cambridge, now maintaining
    My son has :D He uses it to bounce on and off the garden trampoline.

I've had a go (on the tramp too), but it attracts the neighbours. They all start looking out of their windows and giggling :D
  4. magickmel

magickmel Loves VLCD's !

Lighter Life and now CD
    No but I am seriously considering getting one ! I love exercise that I can do to music. Just a bit worried about hitting my head on the ceiling ! Outdoors might be an answer but I can't think of anywhere really flat to put one in my garden. Need to solve this first!
  5. wannabeminime

wannabeminime Gold Member

Hiya Jen!

I too have just dragged mine out of the garage, and put music on to bounce along to! I am loving it at the mo, and it helps me to get up to my 10000 steps target per day. I have been doing about an hour a day, although a have been poorly all weekend, will start again today!
  6. Snail

Snail Full Member

hehehe jen glad you had fun on your tramp.

ive managed to nick a lateral thigh trainer of my aunty cos she never uses it so will see what thats like when i finally get hold of it!!

need to tone my BLTs!!!
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.