Attack Transit Issues...

cheryl7

Now I was expecting some, er, transit issues... namely everything slowing down, or at worst, coming to a complete halt during the attack phase. Unfortunately for me it seems to be the complete opposite and everthing is going through me like an express train :(

I've googled it and have read that it may be a side-effect of being in ketosis? Has anyone else had this? I'm on day 5 and was planning a 7 day attack.

Hi Cheryl hope you are ok - I was the opposite completely corked up - ugh. Sorry cant help other than there is a virus going around that has symptoms like yours so may not be the cause of dukan.

In your shoes I would go straight to cruise and start eating a wider range of foods, and also starting the phase of the diet when real fat loss takes place.

Can I ask why you planned such a long attack?

I did the questionnaire thingy on the official dukan website and was recommended 7 days attack, though I had originally planned 10 in accordance with the book.

I don't think it's a virus, as otherwise feel ok. Maybe my system's in shock as I had such a high carb diet before I started DD...! I'll keep up with the fluids and see what happens!

Cheryl, I had that in the very beginning but I think it was carb detox as I was a carboholic before!... It disappeared when I moved to cruise and started having PV days! x

I had that on day one and day 5 on the attack. I thought it was very weird too but didn't mind at all!

Yep, I had the same thing for my 3 day attack phase but since I've started cruise the opposite problem has appeared! grrr xxx

Thanks! Good to know it's not just me then! I've started cruise today so I guess I'll just have to see what happens now!

Back