Treat Ideas!

sexxymummy

i think having a reward for milestones is a brilliant idea to help spur u on & i know a lot of people are doing it for every 7lbs or every stone, but ive decided to go down the dress size route as this is what im aiming for rather than a particular weight.. i have about 4 or 5 sizes to drop so im thinking of rewarding myself with a treat (non-food of course!) for every size i reach ;)

ive already thought of my goal reward (not including a whole new wardrobe as that comes with the territory anyway!).. a lush pair of Kurt Geiger shoes to go with a pair of skinny jeans!! but im having trouble thinking of other rewards..

so i was just wondering, does anyone have any treat ideas?

Xx

Hubby has said he'll give me some £ towads a new wardrobe for every stone I lose. Last time he gave me £1 for every pound.

I've got some clothes in a smaller size but I've got my eye on a dress in coast and other one in Karen Millen that would only look good on size 12 or less so thats my treat to myself once I get there.

I loved this bit! It depends how much you want to spend at each stage I think.

Stuff like make up, a bath ballistic from Lush (I adore them), a facial, getting your nails done, waxing (not exactly a treat, but y'know!) is all good for making you feel good about yourself as well as rewarding you.

There's other stuff you can do as you get lighter that you couldn't do before. Horse riding, setting a physical challenge (completing that is it's own reward!) going to a theme park, having a night out or a night in (no alcohol or food required, just looking fabulous and feeling confident).

Free things, allocating some 'you time' for a hot bath, curling up with a book, watching some tv or a dvd etc.

I think rewards are a great idea, treating yourself a lot leads you to believe that you're worth treating, and I think that's something a lot of women (particularly those who've had weight issues) struggle with.

nail polish, books, jewelery, spa treatments, new hairdo, handbag

My oh has said he will take mento the Trafford centre and I can have a spending spree! I'm going to love to go in all the Shops I only glare through the windows at! It will be fantastic to spend some cash on myself and feel bloody fantastic! !!!!!!! I've been growing my hair too but if I may go for something short and platinum blonde! Xxx

Back