Treating it all as brand new!

I wish lol. The funds were limited unfortunately but I have some nice bits for summer so just waiting for the hotter weather to put them to use. Good luck with the restart xx.

Alexice, did you try the trifle? Hope your well hun xx.

Heey gang it's gone quite well i did ss for 5 days and lost 5.5 lbs dead chuffed.!

I am now off CD and day 2 on weight watchers loving it.!
i agree we need the weather lol

hi Alexice. x

Well done Shanny, what a great weightloss xx.

Oh dear - well things went to pot over the weekend but on Tuesday I started again - I have 8 straight weeks until I am having a few days break for a wedding. I have to get organised and get rid of a couple of stones before then - and find something to wear!
2/3 of the way through day 3 now and feeling good and back on track! It's easier during the week but it's harder at the weekend when I have more free time!
Wish me luck! I am going to do this - 8 weeks straight!

Day 4 and counting :) It is going well. I feel in control again. I am really enjoying my soups morning and night and a shake and a bar during the day. Actually ENJOYING it all again.
:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Hi Alex -- You have a very positive attitude, and just keep on as you have been. You're doing so well.

MinnieMel

Morninggg guys im back on my CD journey to the end now!!

How's it going Alex?? thanx for the rep. it's good to hear that you feel in control keep it up. xx

Thanks folks!

Day 5 over now - heading to bed soon and feeling very proud of myself. Can't wait to see what another week will bring!

6 days of 100% :) no giving in, not even wanting to give in.
please oh please let this last another 2 months!
I am dead on 20st today - aiming for 18 in two months!

And weighed again this morning and I have lost another pound. lol and straight to the ticker to update it. I ma not waiting a week any longer. As soon as there is another pound, then the ticker is going to change!
19:13 now ohhhh roll on 4 more weeks and there should be an 18 yiippeeeeeee!

Well done hun xx

Another one bites the dust, another one gone, another one gone, another one bites the dust.... tee hee one more pound gone for good!
19:12 now :) :)

Back