Treating it all as brand new!

Hi AlexIce well done on staying 100% could do with some of your positive vibes.

I'm on day one of restart and so far so good had 2 shakes and 4 pints of water if I can make it past day 3 and into ketosis I know I will feel much better.

Trisha
I am on day 1 of my restart too - just had a soup for my mid meal - had a choc mint shake this morning and intend having a soup later - makes me feel that I have had something proper
Also just finishing off a 2 litre bottle of sparkling water

Home in 15 mins and thinking of nipping for 40 winks before picking my boys up from holiday club

and to everyone who is struggling with this diet - remember as long as you are struggling, you are winning. The moment you give in and give up, you are no longer winning! Try to enjoy those feelings of hunger - cos it means you are succeeding!

What a lovely note to finish on today ive had me soup and full but thinking shall I shall I not!! lol :p

But won't cuz im succeeding:D:D

Thank you hope everyones still going strong.xx

shanny, madferret, trisha

:) We can do it and enjoy it. I got through another day today and am feeling proud of myself. It's nice to feel proud of myself instead of feeling bad and that I have let myself down.

Morningggg guys yep im going great im not going to the gym today has have sore body lol.!

Alexice yep it's a wonderful feeling to feel good about yourself i agree.

back later guysxx

Doubledbra ----hugs, you look great in your new pic!

Guess what folks - I have lost 4.5 lbs and I feel so happy

happy dance happy dance!

Roll on next weeks weigh in!

Well done Alexice, that's a great weightloss. I bet you are a happy bunny xx.

Yes very happy. :D:D:D:D:D:D

lol - I only have one moan..... I wish I could get the mousse to actually turn into mousse!
One day I had rubber and since then I have had gloopy liquid!
grins - don;t really care though - choc mint rules!

Are you using water from the Fridge and are you mixing the powder in with your mousse powder when it's dry before blending for at least a minute with as I say above very cold water? You prob are but thought I may throw in some tips lol. I loved the mousse. Have you tried it with the water flavouring to make jelly? It's yum.

congrats on your 4.5lbs just goes to show what u can do when ur in the right frame of mind!

lol, mix 1/2 tsp of the water flavouring with one scoop of mix a mousse and add about 150ml of very cold water to it and blend for 1 minute, then put it in the fridge to set. It makes a portion of jelly simular size to if you were making a mousse and I preferred it more than the mousse. I used the summer berry and it made a sherbert tasting jelly-yum yum. You can add more flavouring if you want it stronger. You get a foam on top of the jelly too which is yum as well. Let us know if you like it xx.

Zoe, thanks - I tried the jelly but made it how I used to make normal jelly - by dumping a whole load of icecubes into the hot water and stirring like mad until it starts to set. lol I'm not patient enough to wait for it to set in the fridge - it was gorgeous!!!!

thank you!!!!!!

lol Alexice, glad you enjoyed it. You can make a jelly with the mousse on top to, kinda like a layered trifle but you have to let the jelly set first as the bottom layer and then put mousse on top and then let that set. I also have tried that with two different flavoured mousse's. I did a choc mint mousse on the bottom layer and a vanilla mousse on top- that was yum. Enjoy girl's xx

Hi Shanny, how's you xx

Back