Treats/cheats

LadyJo

Silver Member
hello everyone
Just a quick one to ask people's experiences with a little treat on weigh days or for special occasions?

I have my daughters birthday coming up and I was planning to have 2 of my products but my 3rd be a healthy meal so I can join in when we go out? Sticking to water of course!

Got my friends birthday meal a week after that so was planning the same to have exante breakfast and lunch then a salad based meal with literally just plain chicken, fish or steak with it?

My friend lost loads on cwp and swore by friday nights being her night for a slice of pizza, or bowl of ice cream etc

Look forward to your replies :) x

I personally couldn't step off the plan and then get back on as its taken me lots of tries to actually get on plan so wouldn't like to risk it myself. But I guess if you had chicken and salad and stayed in ketosis then there wouldn't be any damage

Thanks for replying :) I am going to stick to the salads this diet has made me feel so ropey I don't want to go through it again!!!

I agree. Try just to have chicken or protein and salad if I have to come off plan for any reason. Anything to avoid having to go back into ketosis!

Back