Treats

Nightwolf

I tried Chick Pea Popcorn, and ewww lol, but anyways, is there any good treats you guys make, like alternatives to naughty things, Im mainly thinking about things that can be picked at at evenings, other than red grapes as they get boring.

Fromaige frais with a satchet of options mixed in is only 2 syns and seems a bit naughty. xxx

chick pea popcorn! lol!

I havent been at this game long but my mum recommends muller light toffee with chopped banana mixed in......

oh yeah and she said if you crumble scan bran or ryvita in a bowl and add some nutella, roll into a ferero roche sized ball, and voila, a sw roche for one syn. nice.

I've been making the panacottas from the nov/dec issue of the mag instead of just having plain yoghurt - they're free too.

The recipe makes vanilla and cardamon flavour ones but I've swapped the flavour of the yoghurt a few times and left out the cardamon and vanilla and they turn out quite nice! Can add a bit of banana/berries (depending on y'flavour) to fill it out a bit - nice for puddings or for a late evening sweet fix in front of the telly :)

I've been making the panacottas from the nov/dec issue of the mag instead of just having plain yoghurt - they're free too.

The recipe makes vanilla and cardamon flavour ones but I've swapped the flavour of the yoghurt a few times and left out the cardamon and vanilla and they turn out quite nice! Can add a bit of banana/berries (depending on y'flavour) to fill it out a bit - nice for puddings or for a late evening sweet fix in front of the telly :)
One of the ladies in class made that and it was really nice. xxx

Nowhere as adventurous as anyone else - I can burn water - but I lurve eating the lemon Mullerlights using a Lemon HiFi bar instead of a spoon.

Back