Trefoil's problems with SW- and afterwards!!!

Trefoil

Gold Member
Hello!

Ive had to call time on SW for the time being! IBS style symptoms, problems with my back and lack of motivation due to contraceptives have stopped me in my tracks. Instead of moaning about them on different threads and feeling like im annoying everyone ill just put it on here so that I can vent my anger out and then concentrate on SW 100%!

Have been on Cilest for 4 years next month. Before this (at the age of 16) I had just met my OH and was around 10.5 stone. Fast forward nearly 4 years later and im 13.5 stone, always hungry and don't seem to have a 'full' button. Im also 95% unhappy even though I have a fab OH, a reasonably good (although stressful) job and a beautiful flat :)
My IBS or whatever the hell it is is doing me in so im on red/green days at the minute to watch myself. No onions, weetabix, kiwis, bananas, nectarines, peaches, wine or cream!

Locked in a debate with Sainsburys over an accident which led to a bad back- hopefully will be settled in Dec 2011! Physiotherapist says no running/jogging etc. Im an aerobics instructor so im not pleased. Trying to swim but local pool is dreadful and barely open. Physiotherapist is a pain in the a** so ive bought Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred DVD, should arrive Wednesday so ill TRY it- im a Gym Instructor so can't see a problem but will try it...

SW is on hold at the minute due to problems with the contraception- the vicious circle of feeling rubbish, eating too much, feeling rubbish etc. Coil IUD being sorted on 17th May 2011 so onwards and upwards from there! Currently weighing in at 13st 5.5 and need to get to 11.0.

I have started food and weigh in diaries and stopped them because im ashamed of telling the truth of what ive eaten. Therefore this is my ONLY thread and no more!!!!

August 12th 2011- 21st Birthday. Probably wont be at target by then but ill be almost there!!!

I dont expect replies, just somewhere to put my thoughts!!!
Counselling starts in June after serious problems over xmas with a suicidal flatmate and other problems from my childhood!

Can't wait to get them sorted. :wave_cry:

Ruth
x

Just wanted to say good luck and I'm sure you'll do great with SW once you've de-stressed a bit! You seem to have youre head screwed on.

P.S Beautiful avatar pic :)

Didn't want to read and run so just sending a big :hug99: and best wishes for the future, hope it all goes well for you.

Cheers everyone :) I'll sort myself out I just need somewhere to let it all out- and I don't want to burden my OH with it!!!

This is what it all comes down to for me- if my OH proposed tomorrow I'd say no because I'm scared of not being able to shift my weight- weak or what!

Anyhow thanks once again for the support and will let you know how I get on :)

Ruth
X

Hi Ruth

Sounds like you are off to a great start. You are facing all your challenges head on, and I have full confidence that you will be able to pick away at them and get sorted :)

I hope everything turns out good for you,it sounds you have a lot on your plate at the moment.

If you get your health issues sorted Im sure the weight will be much easier to shift and you will do it.

Good Luck!!!! Hope to hear from you soon on here.:D

hi hon just wanted to send you a big hug, i hope everything sorts itself out, I know what its like being in pain from food etc... i had the non hormone coil iud put in 3 weeks ago and my contraceptive implant taken out yesterday so hopefully like you things will fall into place :)

Aw good luck Ruth, I hope everything sorts itself out soon. I'm sure that things will fall into place eventually and you will emerge ready to take on the world! Best of luck hun x

Sending lots of hugs. We are in similar situations so I really do understand and I have stopped weighing in for a while too.
Private meassage me any time.
Take care of yourself.
x:grouphugg:

Thanks everyone :)

I felt dreadful this morning after only 1 glass of Rose wine last night! :(

Off to Mums for Dinner tonight- she's doing a salad and dips, a chicken etc which will be great so I can decide what goes on my plate rather than her deciding for me :p
Taking some Smoked Salmon and a couple of Boiled Eggs which will be lovely!
Im going to have a glass or 2 of red wine I think- work isn't going well so far so I think I deserve it!

Hope that you're all having a good day!

WI on Wednesday- not hoping for a thing obviously but 1.5 to 1st 1/2 a stone! Would be nice (in my dreams haha!) Can't wait to get on this properly on 18th May. So excited!

Just a quick one for anyone who knows- I had Mussels on Saturday in Whitby- but they were covered in onions, wine and cream :( If I buy some fresh normal mussels what can I do them with?
Not really supposed to eat tomatoes, cream, onions, Avocado, chestnuts, potatoes, and aubergines and anything with a high wheat content.

Thanks

Ruth
x

I'm really glad you are starting counselling hun. I sounds like it would really helpful for you. I know it certainly helped me. Hope you find a way to eventually be 95% happy xxx

I hope everything turns out good for you,it sounds you have a lot on your plate at the moment.

If you get your health issues sorted Im sure the weight will be much easier to shift and you will do it.

Good Luck!!!! Hope to hear from you soon on here.:D

I agree with this 100%. Get all the internal issues sorted and you will be fine.

You are a very beautiful young lady and if your OH did propose tomorrow it would prove 100% how sincere his love for you is.

Now the mussels.............

this is a great site with dozens of recipes.. www.cookitsimply.com/category-0020-01

I wish you all the best Ruth,

hugs xxxxx

All the best ruth, hope you get everything sorted.

You need to put yourself first at the moment and try not to take on others problems.
Things will get better.

Thanks very much! Are you feeling better?

It will be lovely to feel 95% happy!!!!! Then I can get back to being me :)

Ruth
x

Bloody pill. It's got a lot to answer for. Depo made me pile on 4 stone. Still can't get it off though a couple of years later. Then pill made me so so depressed it was untrue. Nearly finished me and bf in four months. Off it now and on mini pill. Feel better now. Hope you get it sorted. You'll be fine.

I agree with this 100%. Get all the internal issues sorted and you will be fine.

You are a very beautiful young lady and if your OH did propose tomorrow it would prove 100% how sincere his love for you is.

Now the mussels.............

this is a great site with dozens of recipes.. www.cookitsimply.com/category-0020-01

I wish you all the best Ruth,

hugs xxxxx

Oh Fillymum thank you so much im choked :')

Im getting there- just can't wait until i can concentrate on my weight loss 100% :)

The recipes look yummy too!

All the best ruth, hope you get everything sorted.

You need to put yourself first at the moment and try not to take on others problems.
Things will get better.

Thanks very much- my friends refer to me as their agony aunt! Its funny though because when Ive got a problem theyre nowhere to be seen! My OH and my mum have said I spend so much time helping everyone else that I forget to look after me! I looked in the mirror yesterday and thought- hair needs cutting, I look shattered and I need to stop biting my nails! Was going to treat myself to having my hair done on my birthday so ill see :)

I could do with a month in the middle of nowhere locked in a log cabin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Went to Whitby on Saturday after working 16 days in a row and I nearly cried when I had to come home! Also fell asleep on the beach!!!! :p

Bloody pill. It's got a lot to answer for. Depo made me pile on 4 stone. Still can't get it off though a couple of years later. Then pill made me so so depressed it was untrue. Nearly finished me and bf in four months. Off it now and on mini pill. Feel better now. Hope you get it sorted. You'll be fine.

Ugh I know! I was on microgynon which ruined me! Cilest gives me migraines so I got put on Cerazette but couldnt stop bleeding!!!! Can't wait to get off it altogether!!!

Just wanted to say thank you again for all of your kind words its really appreciated!!!

Ruth
x

Right then. Enough of Gaining!!!!!!!!!!!

Back on it as of today 100% until Wednesday :)

Would love to lose 2.5 to get my half a stone :) Im on a red day today so ill keep watching what im eating!
My digestion feels LOADS better but I can feel my trousers getting tighter and I cant put up with that. I had 1 naughty day after being gutted at gaining! Really looking forward to this week :)

I have an odd question...
Im having to provide a blood sample to York Test Laboratories to see if they can check for Food Intolerances. The pack came with a lancet. I have a massive aversion to them and looking at them makes me feel really sick. I think its because I used to watch my Grandma do it as a child!
Ive got a needle which I'll sterilize and prick my finger- does anyone know if theres another way of doing this? I need to fill about a 2 inch cotton type thing- will show a picture.

Thanks- I know im a big baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Friday 06th May- Red Day

Breakfast: Ready Brek 30g (HEB1) with Water and 1 Tbsp Golden Syrup (2.5 Syns).
Cup of Tea with SS Milk out of allowance (HEA1)

more to follow :)

Ruth
x

RELongley1

Need to fill all of this with blood including the plastic coated bit im holding :/

Ruth
x

When I did an intolerance test I had to use the lancet as a needle prick didn't bleed for long enough to get the whole sample. But I got someone else to do it and didn't watch. ;)

If that won't work and the needle doesn't either, would your GP or practice nurse take a sample into the vial for you?

When I did an intolerance test I had to use the lancet as a needle prick didn't bleed for long enough to get the whole sample. But I got someone else to do it and didn't watch. ;)

If that won't work and the needle doesn't either, would your GP or practice nurse take a sample into the vial for you?

*shivers* it makes my toes curl!!!!
Im off to the Docs on Wed so will ask them what to do :)
Hopefully theyll be able to help me out :)

Loads of people have offered to do it for me but I won't let them ;)

Ruth
x

Back