Extra Easy Days Trefoil's Trip To Target!

Looking fab Ruth- what a difference! I so wish I had taken before photos.. relying on my memory is no good as I distort so much. And I was a bit too good at disguising my weight before I lost it! Might try and look back for some more realistic/less flattering photos..
OH did not do half the jobs I left him so I have had a busy afternoon lol. Packed him off to his gig now so planning on having a nice bath, glass of wine and early night.
Hope you've had a nice Sunday! X

Well done on the pictures hun you look fab!

Been a hectic weekend so not sure what to expect tomorrow tbh. I went with my friend on Friday to her wedding venue and managed to get her a couple of grand off their price so she took me to the cinema to say thanks and she took me to the gallery where I proceeded to eat far too much popcorn and nachos but hey ho I had a good time. Just hoping I have been good enough the rest of the week because really want the 1lb for my stone and a half. Have spent the last 2 days prepping and decorating the living room so hoping the body magic will help!

How has your weekend been? You feeling much better? x

Well as long as you enjoyed it that's what matters, it sounds like you have had a wonderful time :) popcorn and nachos- how lovely! Even if you don't get your 1lb for your stone and a half (I was desperate for mine, 1.5lbs away from it and it came off in 3x 1/2lb losses haha!) you will get there. I'm sure that decorating the living room will have definitely helped!
I have had a lovely and extremely relaxed weekend, admittedly I have spent a lot of it on the sofa but it was needed. I have eaten a lot of the right stuff this week, with the exception of my pie on Thursday but I haven't been able to finish my plate as I haven't had my appetite as much. I've also totally stopped the fizzy drinks and have relied on water, peppermint tea and no added sugar juice and my stomach feels a lot better. I just don't think I've eaten enough to get a loss!! I'm within syns but still! I think I'm overly cautious as 1) I have 2.5lbs to get into the next stone bracket, 2) I have 2lbs to my 2.5 stone award, 3) I've just finished * week and 4) I have been ill. So all to play for really!! Oops sorry for the ridiculous essay!
You having a relaxing evening??

Ruth
X

Looking fab Ruth- what a difference! I so wish I had taken before photos.. relying on my memory is no good as I distort so much. And I was a bit too good at disguising my weight before I lost it! Might try and look back for some more realistic/less flattering photos..
OH did not do half the jobs I left him so I have had a busy afternoon lol. Packed him off to his gig now so planning on having a nice bath, glass of wine and early night.
Hope you've had a nice Sunday! X

Thanks @Poppet12 bless you! I used to hide myself in tent and square clothing but my face always gave it away, plus the cut of the dresses :/ have you got anything at all? I've found some on my phone and from family photographs that are totally horrific!! Something to definitely compare, if I didn't have these then I wouldn't be able to see either! Oh dear with the jobs! At least you get to relax and have a glass of wine, sounds very lovely indeed!!! I do hope that you have a lovely night! My Sunday has been good thanks :)

Ruth
X

Dinner
IMG_2733.JPG
This is Madhur Jaffreys lamb green curry (with hidden veg!) which was so tasty! Served with rice and 0% fat Greek yogurt. We put Okra, mangetout and sugarsnap peas in the blender and put it in the curry paste!

Ruth
X

Curry sounds delicious! Might have to give it a go with Quorn - do love a good curry. Arm wasn't too bad, thanks! Just a bit achy, but nothing to slow me down too much. Have a lovely day xx

Yes we love curries too- can't beat them!! I also love Quorn but my OH isn't too keen. However I had a breakthrough the other week when I ordered him a veggie breakfast from Wetherspoons without telling him and when they brought it I told him I must have made a mistake- he said how much he liked the sausages!! Glad your arm wasn't too bad :)

Ruth
X

Food
IMG_2737.JPG
Porridge HEXB with Honey (1) and stir fry veg with sweet chilli sauce (1). Its free fruit day at work today so will have a few pieces!

Weigh in tonight :eek:

Ruth
X

Good luck for WI Ruth! Don't be too hard on yourself if it's not what you expect/want- you've had a rough week with being poorly!

Thanks @Poppet12 bless you! I used to hide myself in tent and square clothing but my face always gave it away, plus the cut of the dresses :/ have you got anything at all? I've found some on my phone and from family photographs that are totally horrific!! Something to definitely compare, if I didn't have these then I wouldn't be able to see either! Oh dear with the jobs! At least you get to relax and have a glass of wine, sounds very lovely indeed!!! I do hope that you have a lovely night! My Sunday has been good thanks :)

Ruth
X
I've just had a look through some holiday pictures from when I was at my heaviest as what you said about face struck a chord- I always carry weight on my face and tummy. Wow :eek:. I didn't hide it very well there! There's a big difference now I'm looking for it. That's given me some motivation to keep going.
I think I might try and find some pictures from my hen do now as that's when I was at my smallest! I'm only about 6lbs away from hen do weight so I think I'll see if I can get back there.
I was reading a thread on another forum about 'ideal weight' for my height (5'6") and can't believe how much it varies. I know a lot depends on your build and I do have quite broad shoulders, but they ranged from 8st-11.7.Makes me wonder about how low I should try and go.
Had such a nice relaxing evening last night. Gave the wine a miss and went to bed with some cook books for meal planning ideas! Rock n roll ;)
Sorry for the essay!
X

Poppet12 - Now i'm worried - I'm 5'5"-5'6" and my target is 12st. This is purely because I know it's un-achievable for me to maintain anything lower (been there, done that.) Whether this alters when I get back somewhere near, who knows, but until then, i'm going to keep that in my sights!

Good luck for WI Ruth - fingers crossed. Also, well done on posting those pictures! You must be feeling brilliant (well, you should be) about your achievements!

xx

Poppet12 - Now i'm worried - I'm 5'5"-5'6" and my target is 12st. This is purely because I know it's un-achievable for me to maintain anything lower (been there, done that.) Whether this alters when I get back somewhere near, who knows, but until then, i'm going to keep that in my sights!

Good luck for WI Ruth - fingers crossed. Also, well done on posting those pictures! You must be feeling brilliant (well, you should be) about your achievements!

xx
I know, it got me a bit worried too- I always set 10st as my default 'target' but when I'm there I can never decide if I'm actually slim or just slim 'for me'...
It's hard to make an accurate judgement when you look at yourself in the mirror after so long of being so critical I find.
I think just see how you feel when you get there. Of course, everyone is built differently and carry weight differently so we can't apply the same rule! X

Woken up to the realisation that I may see the 11s on the scale next week.. now I have said that, it may be jinxed. As I'm the greeter, I am now the very last person to weigh, it's nerve racking!!!! I would love a 1.5 this week. Need to have a think about ideas or maybe just keep plodding on. Lots of people in group yesterday were on about going back to basics but I don't think I do badly at all! I could possibly up my water but some were on about eating less fruit and more veg due to sugar content which makes you weigh heavier? Others were on about cutting their carbs down- I (big gob- if any of you ever meet me I have the loudest laugh and loudest mixed North/South Yorkshire accent that everyone seems to find amusing) pointed out how much pasta and potatoes I eat and they were an integral part of the plan, then everyone went quiet haha :eek:
Oh I don't know.

Something to think about!

Ruth
X

Last edited:
Back