Extra Easy Days Trefoil's Trip To Target!

Well done Ruth!
I think as we get closer to our goals it's very tempting to overthink things- because you're doing so well, you want to keep the momentum going!
But, you know you're doing it right now- you stick to the basics anyway- so don't NEED to change anything.. And is it worth experimenting at this stage or just keep doing what you know works? Just my thoughts! X

Poppet's right - I say just keep doing what you're doing! I get fed up with people saying things in group, that have absolutely no foundation! We have a lot of medical staff at our group, and they tend to put people right quickly!

That's horrible having to wait until last to weigh! Our social team go through first - but that's because we have an upstairs room, in a secured building - so whoever is greeting has to go downstairs and unlock the door for people

Hey :)
Just had a good catch up of your diary and didn't want to just read and run!
You're doing soooo well, 8lb to target i bet you feel great!
Keep it up :D x

Well done Ruth!
I think as we get closer to our goals it's very tempting to overthink things- because you're doing so well, you want to keep the momentum going!
But, you know you're doing it right now- you stick to the basics anyway- so don't NEED to change anything.. And is it worth experimenting at this stage or just keep doing what you know works? Just my thoughts! X

Thank you my dear!! Yes I think I am going to stick with what I'm doing, I don't want to start experimenting at this point, it's seriously not worth it! I totally agree with you! Hope you've had a fab day!!

Ruth
X

Poppet's right - I say just keep doing what you're doing! I get fed up with people saying things in group, that have absolutely no foundation! We have a lot of medical staff at our group, and they tend to put people right quickly!

That's horrible having to wait until last to weigh! Our social team go through first - but that's because we have an upstairs room, in a secured building - so whoever is greeting has to go downstairs and unlock the door for people

Yes thanks @Torn_Tranquility i don't think I'm going to change anything. They wind me up as well, my consultant is pretty good at shooting stuff down though, I hate weighing last! We weigh in a church hall but I'm always last regardless, as there are two entrances that I need to manage, one for new/rejoining and one for regular members. Plus a keep fit class upstairs!
Hope you've had a good one!

Ruth
X

Hey :)
Just had a good catch up of your diary and didn't want to just read and run!
You're doing soooo well, 8lb to target i bet you feel great!
Keep it up :D x

Hello my dear!! Hope you're ok!
Awww thanks so much :) I do feel really well, it's going slowly now but I'm loving it and I can see the end! It's been the most amazing journey!
How are you doing?

Ruth
X

Oh and I've changed my title of my diary. I thought it had a ring to it hahaha!

Ruth
X

Not a bad day thank you! I think you're doing the right thing, sticking to what you know.
Like the snazzy new title too :) Do you need to change the link in your sig or does it work the same? X

Oooo I didn't think of that, I'm always on my phone and don't go into my signature that often! Will go and have a look later!! Glad you had a good day :) have another fab one today!!

Ruth
X

Right this was my food yesterday
IMG_2740.JPG
IMG_2742.JPG
My lunch was lovely- Chinese chicken, mushrooms, tomatoes and roasted red peppers.
However there is a lack of speed food in both my breakfast and dinner. The frozen fruit has started to hurt my teeth so I think I'm gonna have to do overnight oats now... my OH was supposed to do carbonara with chicken, bacon, tomatoes and asparagus however it ended up being chicken and sundried tomato only :eek: (included a HEXA) therefore I'm off out to get some healthy foods for breakfast and lunch.
Yesterday's syns were 11.5

Ruth
X

Well done on the 1lb loss Ruth. As the others gave said, no need to change what your doing unless the Weight stops coming off. Just had a giggle at you booming out in your Yorkshire accent. Keep on doing what you're doing.

Hello my dear :) thanks very much!! A lot of people do find my accent funny haha, I totally blame my parents ;) I will be doing yes, just intrigued at the number of people that could potentially sabotage themselves when so close!!!
Hope you're ok and enjoying being at target!!!!!

Ruth
X

So yesterday!!!
I nipped out early!
Went to subway and got a massive grilled chicken salad bowl with light ranch and a Coke Zero (2)
Also nipped to M&S and got a Melon and Grape Box and a Pineapple Box for my breakfast.
Then I went out for dinner with my friends to Sukhothai which is a firm favourite and had a Thai salad to start with chicken, and then chicken, ginger, lemongrass, peppers, chillies, soy all grilled on a sizzling plate with normal rice and vegetables and another Coke Zero. All is good!

I have called it 15 for the sake of whatever!

26.5/105

Ruth
X

Haha thanks @Ra-ra how are you doing?

Ruth
X
I'm good thank you, eating plans is going well, managing to maintain my target weight which is a real personal achievement for me, as in the past when I have reached my target weight I've got complacent with food and bumped all the weight straight back on, hard work down the drain!! I am not going to do that again.
Thanks for asking x

I'm good thank you, eating plans is going well, managing to maintain my target weight which is a real personal achievement for me, as in the past when I have reached my target weight I've got complacent with food and bumped all the weight straight back on, hard work down the drain!! I am not going to do that again.
Thanks for asking x

Oh that's brilliant I'm really pleased that you are maintaining your target you must be well chuffed, you sound really focused!!!
Hope you've had a good day!

Ruth
X

Today!
IMG_2746.JPG
I put my fruit back in my porridge but pushed it in to thaw it, however this made my porridge cold, haha I can't win! So, Porridge HEXB with frozen fruit and honey (1), coffee with dash milk. Then tikka chicken, mushrooms, tomatoes and roasted red peppers with two boiled eggs.
Dinner
IMG_2750.JPG
Duck breast slices with chillies, soy sauce, garlic, ginger, mixed stir fry and rice noodles. Hot sauce (2) and a Wispa (8.5)

38/105

Ruth
X

I also made these for work tomorrow as it's the Macmillan Coffee Morning.
IMG_2749.JPG
GF Apple and Sultana Muffins...
Working out a syn value now!

Ruth
X

4.7 syns per each cake (5)
This includes:
125g GF Plain Flour (22.5)
3.5 level tsp GF baking powder (2)
1 Egg
100ml 1% Milk (2)
1/2 tsp Cinnamon