Extra Easy Days Trefoil's Trip To Target!

Ok so today.
Breakfast is Porridge with 1 tsp Honey (1) and a coffee with milk from allowance HEA. Also have two satsumas.
IMG_0313.JPG

Lunch is Tikka Chicken with sweet corn, tomatoes, cucumber and jalapeños. Also two boiled eggs.
IMG_0315.JPG
IMG_0314.JPG
Dinner- we are picking up the meat from the butchers tonight so not sure!

Ruth
X

Ok so today.
Breakfast is Porridge with 1 tsp Honey (1) and a coffee with milk from allowance HEA. Also have two satsumas.
View attachment 185032

Lunch is Tikka Chicken with sweet corn, tomatoes, cucumber and jalapeños. Also two boiled eggs.
View attachment 185030
View attachment 185031
Dinner- we are picking up the meat from the butchers tonight so not sure!

Ruth
X
Good planning there Ruth :) (Sistema envy going on here, don't have a pink one:D)
Have a good day, hope you're not too busy X

I am off back to group today and terrified.
Ho hum... got to face the music!
IMG_0357.JPG
Got these to take! Soup is a HEB which is good and I have some boiled eggs behind it.
I am so terribly bloated, I had to take my engagement ring off yesterday. I went to 2 wedding fayres in York and sampled the menu so I don't know if it's anything to do with that!
Either way I've managed to get it back on today... my legs are also really bloated :( holding a load of water. Goodness knows why!
I have an unused SW journal at home so I am going to write it all down from today!

Ruth
X

Aw Ruth sorry to hear you're not feeling so good- you can get tablets from the chemist that help you break water down so you can get it out! It sounds like you're retaining a lot if you can see it in your legs and had to take your ring off. You can pick them up in Boots, I think they're herbal.
Hope you had fun at the wedding fayres :) it's always exciting to look at everything and get ideas!
I've been AWOL since Thurs so better head over and update my own diary too.
Good luck for group tonight, I'm sure they will be happy to see you! X

Well I put a wonderful 11lbs on!!!!
But so glad I went and feel really determined!

That's a month of no weighs...

Ruth
X

You'll be fine Ruth, you're proven Ruthless! Back to the plan and it will go, probably a lot of water retention as you've mentioned.

Cheers @Quins i admit to laughing when I got on the scales! Looking forward to going down again! Hope you're feeling better!!

Ruth
X

Looks yummy! Wish I liked seafood it always looks so tasty xx

It is something that I find as an easy pick up!
Some of my medication that I take can make me feel disorientated and tired so I know if I keep these in, they're easy as there's nothing to wait to be cooked! (I love eggs so always chuck a couple in!) and some salad veg!
How are you doing? Having a good week?

Ruth
X

Aw Ruth sorry to hear you're not feeling so good- you can get tablets from the chemist that help you break water down so you can get it out! It sounds like you're retaining a lot if you can see it in your legs and had to take your ring off. You can pick them up in Boots, I think they're herbal.
Hope you had fun at the wedding fayres :) it's always exciting to look at everything and get ideas!
I've been AWOL since Thurs so better head over and update my own diary too.
Good luck for group tonight, I'm sure they will be happy to see you! X

Thanks @Poppet12 it seems to have calmed down a bit thank goodness! The fayres were ace!! A bit overwhelmed as although I have worked them when I worked in the hotels I haven't attended one! Hope all ok- well done on the loss and your food sounds scrummy!
Group good but consultant worried about me... told her all is fine!

Ruth
X

Yesterday I had 8 syns which is a bit low for me!
On to today!
IMG_0364.JPG
I am so looking forward to everything here!

Breakfast:
Porridge 40g HEXB
Raspberries (hidden!) defrosted
0% Greek yogurt
Golden syrup (2.5)
IMG_0365.JPG
Coffee and 1% milk from HEA allowance

Lunch:
Hot & Spicy Chicken
Tomatoes
Cucumbers
Capers
Jalapeños
Asda 50% reduced fat coleslaw (50g = 2.5)
2 boiled eggs
3 oranges

Dinner:
TBC

Off to look round our potential wedding venue at 630! So excited!!!! Just round the corner from our flat too..

Ruth
X

I would also like to add that what I put above is one of the nicest breakfasts I have ever had...
Good old frozen fruit!

Ruth
X

Hi Ruth, so good to hear you so positive and I am sure you will soon lick those few pounds into shape. You are a great inspiration!

Hope everyone well i have not been to group last week been in bed with flu for 5 days, feeling a little better today but not much. Will get weighed in the morning. xxx

Dinner!
IMG_0366.JPG
Rice with Mixed Bean and Chicken Chilli.
Served with 0% fat yogurt and lime pickle (1)
IMG_0367.JPG
Raspberries, 0% fat yogurt, golden syrup (2.5)

8.5.. low again!

Ruth
X

It is something that I find as an easy pick up!
Some of my medication that I take can make me feel disorientated and tired so I know if I keep these in, they're easy as there's nothing to wait to be cooked! (I love eggs so always chuck a couple in!) and some salad veg!
How are you doing? Having a good week?

Ruth
X

Having a bad week diet wise, lol! But back on it 100% since yesterday :)

Those pics look amazing, can you come and cook for me :rotflmao:

Hi Ruth, so good to hear you so positive and I am sure you will soon lick those few pounds into shape. You are a great inspiration!

Hello @solange good to hear from you- hope you're doing ok!! Thank you for the lovely words, I think that the 'grace week before you pay again' thing at group is a massive motivator! How are things? Did you have a nice Christmas/new year?

Ruth
X

Hope everyone well i have not been to group last week been in bed with flu for 5 days, feeling a little better today but not much. Will get weighed in the morning. xxx

Hiya @boofle oh no I hope you get better soon!!
Take it easy and don't worry about weigh in, it's about looking after you!!

Ruth
X

Back