Extra Easy Days Trefoil's Trip To Target!

Hi Ruth, brilliant to see you back! Kept coming on to see how you were getting on. Heading back to group must have been hard so well done! I went back this morning and hadn't been since May and was so nerve wracking.

I'm sure you will be just as amazing this time and congratulations on the promotion.

Rach x

Hello my dear! How are you doing?
Hope that this morning went Ok! I was so worried but it actually went quite well so all is good!
Thank you for the kind words, chilling out this weekend as I start my new job on Monday so just trying to be prepared!!
How's your day/weekend Going?

Ruth
X

Hello my dear! How are you doing?
Hope that this morning went Ok! I was so worried but it actually went quite well so all is good!
Thank you for the kind words, chilling out this weekend as I start my new job on Monday so just trying to be prepared!!
How's your day/weekend Going?

Ruth
X

I am doing ok thanks. I got a promotion in work in June so the last couple of months have been a bit manic and I now have exams to do haha.

This morning was ok, I had only put 3.5lb on so was extremely lucky! I have changed groups and found this one a lot better tbh and the leader seems really helpful so hoping I can stick with it.
I have just spent the day after class planning for the next week.
Hope you're having a good weekend xx

I am doing ok thanks. I got a promotion in work in June so the last couple of months have been a bit manic and I now have exams to do haha.

This morning was ok, I had only put 3.5lb on so was extremely lucky! I have changed groups and found this one a lot better tbh and the leader seems really helpful so hoping I can stick with it.
I have just spent the day after class planning for the next week.
Hope you're having a good weekend xx

Excellent well done on both counts for the promotion and for only putting 3.5lbs back on!
I'm glad that you've now got a supportive leader! That's so important.
Weekend was good yet manic hence posting now oops! Hope that the rest of yours was good too :)

Have a fab day!

Ruth
X

Oops was a bit busy yesterday and didn't get on here!!!
However Thai Curry went ahead on Saturday and was lovely! OH actually used yogurt instead of milk so that was good! Served with Egg fried rice with mixed spring onions and red peppers.
Here is a melee of photos from Saturday ... the first one extremely blurred haha
Thai Curry and Rice...(4)
20170902_194233.jpg
after dinner...
20170902_200519.jpg

Ruth
x

Excellent well done on both counts for the promotion and for only putting 3.5lbs back on!
I'm glad that you've now got a supportive leader! That's so important.
Weekend was good yet manic hence posting now oops! Hope that the rest of yours was good too :)

Have a fab day!

Ruth
X

Sounds like a good weekend and the curry sounds lovely.
Definitely makes a difference when you have a supportive leader and an interactive group.

Have a good day X

Sunday!
Sorry I am so busy! Started new job today!
Brunch which was 2 poached eggs, 4 slices of ham, mixed pickled vegetable salad and homemade chips with cheese (HEA) as well as yogurt and sweet chilli (1) sauce
20170903_141216.jpg
After this I had some grapes mixed with what I and options white chocolate (2)

Then for tea I had Greek chicken with potato and onions with mixed vegetables
20170903_105617.jpg 20170903_192254.jpg
Then 3x Whirly Bars... bloomin *week!

=13.5 Syns

Ruth
X

Then finally, for lunch i have made a weeks worth of mixed Cous Cous/Quinoa with roasted onions, peppers and sweet potato alongside some halloumi
20170903_162133.jpg 20170903_162136.jpg 20170903_163059.jpg
1/2 a syn!

Ruth
X

Sounds like a good weekend and the curry sounds lovely.
Definitely makes a difference when you have a supportive leader and an interactive group.

Have a good day X

Thank you my dear! I hope that all is well with you and that you have a fab day too!!!

Ruth
X

Not had a Thai curry for a while. Think I'll do one on Thursday. :)

Good luck with your new job.Your food is looking good.:)

Hello @craftermary Yes I would definitely make a Thai curry! So lovely :)

Thank you my dear it has been a hectic day! I hope that you're Ok!

Ruth
X

Thanks guys! Super chuffed!!
Just need to make more of an effort to get on here everyday as it's my main food diary!

Hope you're all Ok!

Ruth
x

I'm trying to get back on it after 3 years of not being well.

That is fantastic.:0clapper:

Thank you :) I'm sorry to hear you haven't been well, hopefully it won't be too difficult for you. I have every faith that you will be fine!

Ruth
x

Well done Ruth, you can do it, off to a great start, I am ok weigh tomorrow been a bit up and down but gave to carry on xx

Thanks Boofle! Yes indeed we have to keep going! I'm sure that you will be fine tomorrow- good luck!

Ruth
X

Back