***tremendous thursday daily thread***

Blingbabe

Back On Track!
Hello daily threaders

Well, what a difference a day makes. I had an awful time on Tuesday evening, but Wednesday has been just fine. I have tried to work out why I got so hungry so I can try to stop it happening again; wondering if it was a combination of being tired and a bit bunged up (TMI, I know!) - perhaps this placed my system under stress?!
Out locally in the community working tommorow, then off to see a friend sing in her amateur choir at a concert venue near Trafalgar Square in the evening. My friend's cousin will be there and I haven't seen her since a day out to Eltham Palace/Greenwich in July (pre-CD) so it will be interesting to see if weight loss noticed.
Hope that everyone gets on well today with CD:) x

hey bling, starting the thursday thread early arnt you?
it sounds like you will be having a fabby time today, unlike some poor lonly student who has a 1500 essay to write :(
plus with royal mail being on strike, i still need to go to work in one of their mail centres, to do what, i do not know, i just hope it isnt a waste of my night :(

i know its the thurs thread, but yesterday, what a shocker, i was fine till about 9pm then the panick of my draft essay hit me like a ton of bricks, not knowing how to write one has shocked me :O, so there i was, craving jelly and chocolate!!! and i gave in, but didnt blow out on it all, so i am proud in that respect, it could have been worse, but i need to control stress more!!!

as you can tell of the time i am procrastenating from my assignment, a 10 min brak wont kill me, even though it is 2:30 am, wanna b in bed by 3:30 latest...

well toodle pip, and i will see what time i get back on tonight

hope we all have a wonderfull day, chin up and smile :D :D :D

K x

Good morning ladies!

Today is WI day for me!

Cant believe ive been on CD for a week already.... been 100% and sooo proud of myself :)

Cant wait to see what my loss it tonight.

I have to take two weeks worth of sachets etc of my CDC tonight as she is away on holiday..... so glad i have this forum to come to for support :D

Hope all you ladies and men are getting on well and feeling good today.
x

Weigh in for me today too and I only lost 2lbs - however, from seeing people's progress on here I know a small loss is usually followed by a larger loss the next week and I know I am not fighting so much to fasten my trousers etc so I am trying to be sensible and not get upset. Any other week it wouldn't have mattered so much but I was hoping to get to where I was before last xmas this week then any progress would be new progress and not just taking off what I put on after getting upset with my ex-bf.
At least I can say firmly to myself that next week's weigh in will see brand new progress and anyone who sees me after next week will never have seen me at that weight for over 10 years!
Someone roll this week by just a little bit faster please. I want it to be next weigh in day!

Hi daily threaders

About to have my porridge and head out the door (my work is mainly unannounced so thankfully not usually restricted by a ticking clock)

Specialk - I do so empathise with the life of a student. I enjoyed the 3 years for nursing qualification as I was young and foolish in London, working and partying hard, at least back then we were provided with (very decent) accomodation and a small salary.
The second time was much tougher, full-time at uni and working up to 24 hours a week term-time and at least double that in the holidays, always broke.
But it is worth it, even those essays. I was a mature student for degree and unable to write an essay at 28 - there is a technique that everyone develops, don't worry - the tutors will show you, and then it gets progressively easier.

Good Luck Hayley for your weigh-in today, I will be checking in tonight to see how you got on.

And well done alexice, my losses are now averaging out at 2 or 3 pounds a week, but I too think that a bigger loss will pop out to surprise me!

We can all achieve our goals!

Nearly afternoon already!.. this morning has flown by!... good luck for the weigh ins... and your right Alex next weeks weigh will be a whopper!... :)

Going to try and start running tonight!.. eek!... following the "couch to 5k" plan!...

Not sure what to do on my lunch break...should probably go out for some air...

xxx

afternoon girls, hope everyones having a good one
well done alexice on your weigh in result, your doing fab
goodluck hayley for your weigh in, hope you achieve the number your hoping for

well todays weigh in day for me too, im feeling fat ( just like every week then ) so not holding out much hope

Good afternoon Ladies!

Hope you don't mind me dropping in and saying hi! =)

I have my first WI tomorrow morning and not really looking forward to it as it's TOTM and feeling really heavy!! However, have stuck to it 100% this week and did use a keto stick today and I am very much in ketosis, so feeling better about that!!

Better go and continue 'glugging' the water!!

Afternoon everyone hope you are all well.

Good luck for all your weight ins today.

AlexIce 2Ib is a good loss so well done xx

Im shattered and not yet been to bed roll on bed time tonight, been up all night with my oldest daughter, temperature going really high then dropping to 35 she was freezing half the night then boiling, sore throat and being sick, phoned NHS about symptoms and they said swine flu, ha panicked all night and never slept, although she did from the early hours and just has headache and a sore throat this morning. PHEW.

Dietwise its going ok, ive tried the water flavors this week but not sure yet if I like them.

Hi everyone, i am passing the time so i dont head for the cupboard!!!

Hope you dd is ok Witchy, i had it 2 weeks ago them both my dd's got it, thankfully with working with kids i have a pretty good imune system and pulled round after 3 days, although i am still not 100% but much better :)

I am so cold today but hubby keeps saying its just me which it will be, anyone else think its chilly or am i a wimp lol :)

Going to see what everyones losses are today, cant wait till i get these 3 days over with!!!

Thank you Susie i work with kids too so im the same as you thankfully, she has picked up a bit this afternoon and is sat up in bed now wanting feeding, always a good sign.

All our kids are off round here tomorrow so not sure I will be on till Saturday so have a good weekend everyone.

evening girls

susie, im freezing too, luckily for me he works in a car wash so is frozen when he gets home so i can have the heating on to be nice and toasty thou i still wrap up well and sit under a blanket

weigh in today and i lost 2lb. wanted more but hey cant have everything. must must must drink more water this week!

Its a good loss well done you, your doing brilliant.

Well second child is now down with the dreaded flu now, dropping like flies at our house now, just hoping the little one doesnt get it.

Good luck on your weight ins tonight everyone x

Hey ladies i have lost a total of 8lb's on my first week on CD. Not quite the 10lb mark but thats probably cos i was having smints..... they may be suagr free but not carbohydrate free dammit.
Anyone have any ssuggestions?

Hope all you ladies have/had good WI's and feeling better.

x

Nice one Hayley thats a briliant weight in

Back