Triage is at GOAAALLLLL!!!!

What are you doing hiding under that jacket you have a figure to die for! Show it off girl :)

Awwww shucks.....thanks everyone....!

It's a winter wardrobe so jacket will be worn with it no doubt as it'll be blimmin cold here soon!

I've looked for an alternative to normal jeans forever as I'm fed up of wearing the same stuff... and have tried on countless pairs of skinny jeans but they've always just looked really bad!!!

I envied those that looked good with the whole long boot on the outside look! Although due to my 5ft 2" frame they won't be that long else I'll look like puss in boots :)

Tried these on yesterday though and not bad at all, hopefully now I'm at the top end of my ideal weight I'll start loosing thigh fat as this is normally the last to go with me.....!

So anyway, this morning I'm down to 9st 12.....1lb off from yesterday on my non hungry day....I'm usually ravenous the next day after Chinese too due to the sugars and MSG!

Today will be a normal Atkins day, and although I'm not 100% better I feel a lot better than the weekend!

Hope you all have a good day x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

DustQueen said:
Hey sweetie glad you're feeling a bit better :) yeah I've been looking at this intermittent fasting it looks really interesting

Hiya Carly!

It certainly is very interesting reading! I'm going to have a prowl round some sites today and look at the best options....!

How are you doing chick and where are you hiding? x

ladyfelsham said:
Afternoon Jo

Glad you're feeling better and I know where your cold has gone - it's with me now - or a variation of it :)

I watched Horizon too - amazing data on the long term health benefits!

Oh no Susie......I really hope you don't have what I had its blimmin awful!! The pharmacist gave me some brilliant lozenges though called Dequacaine...numbed everything and tasted rather nice too....not awfully carby either and worth it if you have the throat from hell....

I shall definitely be looking into intermittent fasting, it looks really interesting...! Shakes things up a bit and gives me that control I need to be able to pull back...x

slaj said:
Looking great Jo, love the clothes and boots:)

Thanks sweet, the boots I bought two winters ago from the next sale, loved them but nothing to wear them with, you can adjust the height with the fur cuff too, calf length or knee :)

Alpaca said:
Oh Jo! You look gorgeous honey! Loving the skinny jeans ... They SO suit you!!! Well done! Xxx

Thanks Di, you are so lovely do you know that!!!?? I've just got to get my head in the right place before I venture out in them!!! x

Ange7367 said:
You look great...bring on the winter wardrobe ....but not winter eh :) xx

Thanks Ange, I actually don't mind winter as long as its dry!! Autumn is my favourite season though :)

tubbynomore said:
What are you doing hiding under that jacket you have a figure to die for! Show it off girl :)

:) thanks Ali, not quite there yet! And it's a winter outfit hence the jacket......I love being able to layer in the winter, hopefully I won't look similar to a bag lady this year!!! x

Oh and by the way!!! Highly recommended and much better written than 50 Shades....although 50 shades was good!

And it's only £2.69 in Sainsbury!

Attachments

• image-2993496735.jpg
    image-2993496735.jpg
    71 KB · Views: 24
  • image-3546090083.jpg
    image-3546090083.jpg
    449.4 KB · Views: 27
ladyfelsham said:
Thanks hun, I'll look out for the dequacaine - but happily I feel better today, so got off very lightly!

You certainly did!!! I must have been evil in a previous life!!! x

I'll have to hunt out the book Jo ! Thank you for being our resident naughty book reader lol xx

You look lovely in the jeans Jo, just go out and shake your booty! I'll look out for the book too as it's cheap but don't really get time to read unless I'm on a sunlounger with a cocktail in hand lol.

triage999 said:
Oh and by the way!!! Highly recommended and much better written than 50 Shades....although 50 shades was good!

And it's only £2.69 in Sainsbury!

Not available on kindle download :(

You look brilliant Jo, all you need now is for your head to catch up so you can see what the rest of us can see xxxx

It's a bit mad really isn't it....when I lost over 100lbs 20 oldd years ago ...it took me about ten years for my head to catch with the new look me...spent so many years being a fatty that instillmsaw that and didn't really see the person looking back I the mirror....also was the same for my confidence....I guess learnt behaviours takes a long time to shake off and act differently xxx

Alpaca said:
I'll have to hunt out the book Jo ! Thank you for being our resident naughty book reader lol xx

I rather enjoy it :) x

Ange7367 said:
It's a bit mad really isn't it....when I lost over 100lbs 20 oldd years ago ...it took me about ten years for my head to catch with the new look me...spent so many years being a fatty that instillmsaw that and didn't really see the person looking back I the mirror....also was the same for my confidence....I guess learnt behaviours takes a long time to shake off and act differently xxx

Thanks Ang.....

They certainly do!!! My scales are in single figures but my mind is still at least 3 stone heavier!!

Morning all, the sun is shining again!! My sore throat is all but gone but I've been left with nasty ulcers in my mouth from the virus and a cough :(

Lots of salt rinses today!!

Still 9st 12, mind you I did have a glass of port n ice last night and a small cheese board alongside a glass of wine and spatchcock chicken!

Today in theory should be a very low carb day....! Going to have a couple of boiled eggs for brekkie and a leftover chicken leg for lunch, not sure about dinner yet! x

Attachments

• image-3819165337.jpg
    image-3819165337.jpg
    469.8 KB · Views: 40
Back