Triage is at GOAAALLLLL!!!!

Love love love port and cheese, find it hard to stop once I start though lol - sorry to hear you are still suffering, hope you get better soon xx

triage999 said:
Hiya Carly!

It certainly is very interesting reading! I'm going to have a prowl round some sites today and look at the best options....!

How are you doing chick and where are you hiding? x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hey darling :) I'm over in members only (link's in my sig I think)
I'm on day 1 of fasting nothing other than NAS squash and water has passed my lips since midnight yesterday so I'm really looking forward to a bowl of bolognese and a glass of vino at midnight lol ;)

triage999 said:
Morning all, the sun is shining again!! My sore throat is all but gone but I've been left with nasty ulcers in my mouth from the virus and a cough :(

Lots of salt rinses today!!

Still 9st 12, mind you I did have a glass of port n ice last night and a small cheese board alongside a glass of wine and spatchcock chicken!

Today in theory should be a very low carb day....! Going to have a couple of boiled eggs for brekkie and a leftover chicken leg for lunch, not sure about dinner yet! x

Oh my that sounds tasty! Dribble dribble

Good evening all, starting to feel a lot better and the sore mouth is healing! Had a lovely evening sat down on the harbour side, the OH took me out for an airing....

I've had chicken salad and a couple of small white wine spritzers with some cheese when I got home...

Just think.....I actually get paid for working here!!!

Attachments

• image-3733286125.jpg
    image-3733286125.jpg
    363.8 KB · Views: 50
  • image-2142875758.jpg
    image-2142875758.jpg
    485.6 KB · Views: 47
  • image-746329016.jpg
    image-746329016.jpg
    459.8 KB · Views: 50
  • image-826442212.jpg
    image-826442212.jpg
    451.9 KB · Views: 50
triage999 said:
Well a lovely evening sat down on the harbour side, the OH took me out for an airing....

I've had chicken salad and a couple of small white wine spritzers with some cheese when I got home...

Just think.....I actually get paid for working here!!!

Beautiful :)

DustQueen said:
Hey darling :) I'm over in members only (link's in my sig I think)
I'm on day 1 of fasting nothing other than NAS squash and water has passed my lips since midnight yesterday so I'm really looking forward to a bowl of bolognese and a glass of vino at midnight lol ;)

Ahaaaaa!!!! Will have to venture over......in going to look at the whole fast thing when I get back of holiday, how are you finding it???

Lovely to hear from you Carly xx

triage999 said:
Ahaaaaa!!!! Will have to venture over......in going to look at the whole fast thing when I get back of holiday, how are you finding it???

Lovely to hear from you Carly xx

Yeah really easy actually it's been a breeze, because I know it's only 24hrs it makes it much easier :)
Always nice to speak to you Jo ;)

DustQueen said:
Yeah really easy actually it's been a breeze, because I know it's only 24hrs it makes it much easier :)
Always nice to speak to you Jo ;)

:) and to you too Carly!!

It sounds an ideal way of eating really....! I've really got to start eating some substance though as still having tummy issues after eating!

Either that or the quacks...!! Something's not right!

Morning all....!!! Well that's it, today is definitely going to be a fast day/down day! Too much cheese and alcohol over the last 2/3.....

And I refuse to see those 10's again!! So extra careful today! I'm also meeting a girlfriend at the seafront tonight for a good gossip..! I shall eat before I go!

Might even do a bit of gardening today too, catch some rays whilst getting in some excercise!

I need to go out first and buy some sandals for my holiday, it's the only thing I need now, I know exactly what I want but can't find any grrrrr!

Brown leather strappy gladiator type with the big toe loop too and a zip up the back...it's all I ask! Found the perfect pair yesterday but they were gold :(

So if anyone has any suggestions then throw them this way!!

God knows what I'm doing up at this time on a day off, oh yes OH got up for work at 5am!!

Have a great day all xx

Like this!! But not the price tag...

Attachments

• image-2326870624.jpg
    image-2326870624.jpg
    243 KB · Views: 36
  • image-751621959.jpg
    image-751621959.jpg
    291.3 KB · Views: 36
Have you tried primarni they had loads similiar the other week x

Morning Jo... Cheese board looked Devine ... Views are stunning and I love the sandals !

Looking forward to hearing how you get on with the fasting... That doc was very convincing!! Xx

triage999 said:
:) and to you too Carly!!

It sounds an ideal way of eating really....! I've really got to start eating some substance though as still having tummy issues after eating!

Either that or the quacks...!! Something's not right!

Oh bless you, might be worth a quick trip to the docs just in case x

Morning all, thought I'd better pop in to say hi after not doing so for nearly a week!!

Going on holibobs in 4 more sleeps and just a little excited :) packing commences today!

Sitting at 9st 13 at mo due to totm, and my mission whilst away is to lose some weight.....I really won't have an excuse with the hot weather, swimming, horse riding walking and meat/fish with salad combos! And I have no scales for 2 weeks which will be torture! Although the worry will hopefully keep me on the straight and narrow!!

I've decided on my return to do strict induction and go back to the gym....I've been so lazy lately, but really tired too...these 10hr shifts are knackering!! And I really want to get down to the lower end of the 9's.

Anyway, lots to do! Catch you later x

Morning Jo... The holibob will be amazing and the food will suit you so well! I'm absolutely sure you'll keep in the zone ... Your focus is like a guided missile! Xx

Morning/Night all.....just in off nights so quick check in!! 1 more to go then off we go to catch a plane!

I did find said sandals, so bought two pairs, 1 in black and one pair in tan.....not exactly what I wanted but close enough!!!

Just tooooooo excited now and determined to lose weight whilst away! Or if it goes pear shaped only 1-2lbs on......I have NO excuse!!!!

Love you all loads due to the support and getting me on my slimmest holiday EVER!!!

xxx

Back