Triage is at GOAAALLLLL!!!!

Morning all, thought I'd quickly pop in to let you know I'm still alive......and still at goal, or +\- 2lb on any particular day!

Life has been completely hectic lately and stuff has been thrown at me in the last few months all at once but I'm coming out the other side now thankfully!!

I also started a photography course at the beginning of October which I'm spending most of my spare time doing! I hope to have a website up and running just after Christmas, it's all bought and now just designing it.

Hope you are all well...!! Anyway here's me last year in my halloween nurses outfit (which I thought looked ok) and here's this years when I attended a burlesque night!!

It'll definitely be a dress at the Xmas do this year :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Attachments

• image-1826955626.jpg
    image-1826955626.jpg
    205.3 KB · Views: 91
  • image-402730085.jpg
    image-402730085.jpg
    298.2 KB · Views: 94
Awwwww fanks guys!!!

Thought I'd pop my head in again and say hello just before Christmas!! Hope you are all well?!!

I managed to wear a dress this year so ultimate goal achieved and I felt really good in it too!!

I want to settle back into Atkins properly after Christmas, still sticking with the basic structure but other little bits are slipping in now and then!

I may look at doing clean and green all week then relax on a Sunday, the whole famine then feast seems to work for me so we shall see.

I'm working all over Christmas too, so although not feeling overly festive I'm looking at the positive in that I won't be sat stuffing my face and drinking all week!

Hope you all have a fab time with your families xxx

Attachments

• image-404368221.jpg
    image-404368221.jpg
    452.6 KB · Views: 67
Bless you all :0) seriously back on it properly after Christmas! Although something has worked as I very rarely over indulge now unless absolutely necessary lol x

Afternoon all.....just a quick stop in the see if you all had a great Christmas and to wish you all a very happy New year!!

I've been back on the wagon since Dec 30th and so far dropped 6lb :) which is fine but I need it to hurry up a bit now so I can get back to goall which is a few more yet.....!

Hope you're all well x

Hi Jo, good to see you and well done so far:)

Gosh it's really quiet isn't it?...no usual flood of Jan 1st newbies!

Just woken as on nights, last night tonight thank god!

Hope you all have a fab afternoon/evening xxx

Hey Jo... Doing well! Hugs xx

Hi Jo, hope you are having a great weekend!

Morning all....!!!!! I deserve a slap, 9lbs on since Christmas!!

Head back in it as of yesterday but I've evolved a little and I'm going down the route of Marks Daily Apple blog and going all Paleo!

It's still very much like Atkins but I can include nuts and berries from the offset and it mainly cuts out dairy but you can still have a bit of cheese and cream here and there! Coconut everything is high on the list too :0)

14lbs to lose in time for the summer and all those little dresses.....and they've bought in the compulsory yearly fitness tests from September this year (joy of joys) which means I have to now go back out running with no excuses!!

Hope you're all well...!!! xxx

Back