Triage is at GOAAALLLLL!!!!

Hello my lovelies!!!!! How are you all? Thank you for all the lovely comments and welcome backs!!!

Still eating rubbish and myself and my partner have decided to do a month slim and save again to get back into deep Ketosis then back onto Atkins!

Did I tell you I'd got to the bottom of my stomach problems whilst away? It was my nicotine replacement tablets!!! And touch wood, so far so good...! And here was me thinking it may have been Atkins.

I'm back on nights at the moment, 2 more to go hence why I'm back on S&S on Saturday, not got the energy to start until then.

Hope your all well xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

triage999 said:
Hello my lovelies!!!!! How are you all? Thank you for all the lovely comments and welcome backs!!!

Still eating rubbish and myself and my partner have decided to do a month slim and save again to get back into deep Ketosis then back onto Atkins!

Did I tell you I'd got to the bottom of my stomach problems whilst away? It was my nicotine replacement tablets!!! And touch wood, so far so good...! And here was me thinking it may have been Atkins.

I'm back on nights at the moment, 2 more to go hence why I'm back on S&S on Saturday, not got the energy to start until then.

Hope your all well xxx

Oh that's great news on the stomach Jo :) so pleased you got to the bottom of it (excuse the pun) x

It's a vlcd where you have 3 meal packs and one small low carb low fat meal, I think?

oh right thank u for that, i see people saying they have been on exante or slim and save etc and i have no idea about these diets, i have only ever tried Atkins and weight watchers (i did try slimming world but lost nothing in first 2 weeks so gave up)

Morning Jo!! Xxx

Morning Di, morning everyone!!

Well today is the day that S&S recommences! Not looking forward to it but have now had 3 weeks off plan and need drastic measures to get me back into the right frame of mind!!

Got loads coming up such as Halloween Fetish Ball at end of October where latex must be worn! Followed by Christmas Do and then Daughter getting married in April! So can't look huge for any of those....!

7lbs up from lowest weight this morning, 10.4 so wish me luck!!

Day 1 over and done with......

Rumbley Tum...!!! Hurry up Ketosis.

you sound as impatient as me when i wanted my ketosis to hurry up and kick in hope your not too rumbly in the tum x

Hi Jo, hope day 2 going well - you sound very focused!

Morning Katie, morning all!!

Well day 3 is here, still bloody starving but I've resisted any temptation! It's cravings that I find the hardest rather than the actual hunger!

Back to work today after having the weekend at home, at least I'll have my mind of eating at work!

5 Days until first WI, hopefully some loss will make the extremes of this diet bearable!

Hoping to continue for the full 28 days that I've purchased and hoping to see around a stone gone by mid October!

Hope you all have a good day! x

Morning Jo... I have so much respect for your steely resolve!! You'll crack it and lose at least a stone!

Envious as I could really do with it for my extra stone...

Hope you have a good day! xx

Morning Jo and great you reach your goal! Gorgeous pic. Your so focused I'm sure that you'll get there by October. S&S sounds good may try it.

I've put on 10lbs over my holiday, but to be fair most of it since I've been back home. Missing my son so much but he's settling into uni in america quite well, so no excuse for me now. xx

Afternoon all, well what an epic sleep!!! Got in at midnight from work and went straight to bed, normally awake for 8 at latest but woke at 11..!

Must of needed it :)

I signed up for a photography course at college yesterday starting at the beginning of October, quite excited as I've always loved photography and my OH bought me a Canon 550D for Xmas that wasn't cheap so it'll be nice to learn how to use it properly and also look at making a sideline from it at some point if I get good enough!

Two lates left at work, counting down to my days off already and 1st WI on Sat, hopefully I've made a small dent in the holiday gain!

Not hungry this morning so I think the big K has finally arrived, although I'm still craving certain foods, which is nothing but psychological..!

Hope you all have a good day x

oooooooo camera love :D mine has been very busy recently and am getting lots of good feedback on my shots, most of them are at gigs (if not all of them lol) and the bands have been very appreciative - somebody has suggested I should make a living out of it, I wish!!! You sound very focussed on your diet, well done, send some my way lol xxx

Afternoon Brendle :) I love, love, love photography!!! I do like taking pics of the stranger things though....! I'm seriously looking forward to my course and learning how to use all the manual controls for different effects etc....

Also part of the course focuses on post editing in Photoshop, a mate of mine just put a load of massively expensive software on my computer and I bought a graphics tablet too....!!

The phrase 'All the gear and no idea' springs to mind, although I am now well prepared to take on the challenge!!!

Afternoon Jo

You are going great guns on S&S, well done - and wtg on the photography course! That saying made me smile - was exactly me with my flash new camcorder on hols, I've looked back at the footage today and it's pretty rubbish LOL.

Evening Jo, hope dust is bearable x

I have a name for my photography ventures now, and a couple of bands want to pay me to do some shots for them....................so yesterday I went out and bought a magazine, photography for beginners cos everything I have done so far has been much more luck than judgement lol - I need to do a course too xxx

Back