Triage is at GOAAALLLLL!!!!

Well I'm in bed, 2 large glasses consumed and I feel huge......! I'm going to search out Atkins shakes tomorrow and remain totally clean n green until Wednesday Whale In (weigh in) to the normal person ;0p

I'm missing just a shake for brekkie! wasn't even hungry or wanting wine, it was just there.....although still within my carb limit!! Tomorrow I feel I shall still be full though.......

Night all xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi Triage, So would you recommend Atkins when I finish on Exante? Got 11 lbs to go and then see how I feel. BMI recommends another 10 lbs off to be normal....think Atkins be my way to get there and maintain?
Thanks a lot and good luck lovely reading a different way than TS.

triage999 said:
Well I'm in bed, 2 large glasses consumed and I feel huge......! I'm going to search out Atkins shakes tomorrow and remain totally clean n green until Wednesday Whale In (weigh in) to the normal person ;0p

I'm missing just a shake for brekkie! wasn't even hungry or wanting wine, it was just there.....although still within my carb limit!! Tomorrow I feel I shall still be full though.......

Night all xx

Lol on a school night? Naughty triage lol
Glad you're enjoying yourself hun :D

Morning and hope you have a good day ... :)

Naughty naughty triage!!!! Anyway......
---------------------------------------------------------

There's my line drawn under lol!!

So day five is here, in bed with coffee n cream...

Lots to do today, shopping with youngest DD for complete school uniform change! The school think we are made of money when it's gonna cost nearly £300 because they decided they didn't like the old uniform!

Going to try and search out Atkins shakes in Boots too and have quite a few points to put toward so damage shouldn't be that bad on the purse!

Then later on meeting Eldest DD as she phoned last night and said mum do you want to meet me after work for a coffee..!!! Little bit apprehensive as it's a rarity for her at 19!! she lives in her own place already too.

So I'm gearing up for the 'I'm pregnant, in debt or the nice option that she's finally rejoined the human race after 6 years of being Kevin and she just wanted coffee with her Mummy :0)........

Anyway, feeling fat today too which is not a good sign! I really hate not weighing as feel as though I'm gaining and not able to keep in check, I hope to god I haven't undone all my hard Exante work!

Also just read on another thread within Atkins under header 'gutted' that I should be watching my calories too which is a bugger :0(

Anyway, hope you all have a good day!

I'm back on earlies at work tomorrow until Tuesday :0( x

I caved!!!! Couldn't bare feeling fat! So stood on scales and woop woop........

Was 10st 13lbs after coming back from London last Sunday, today I'm 10st 10lbs again after wine last night too!!! I bloody love you Atkins!!

It's working.........dances round bed like ***Cameron Diaz****

LOL, nice one Jo. Well done love

dawndesperatetoloose! said:
Hi Triage, So would you recommend Atkins when I finish on Exante? Got 11 lbs to go and then see how I feel. BMI recommends another 10 lbs off to be normal....think Atkins be my way to get there and maintain?
Thanks a lot and good luck lovely reading a different way than TS.

Absolutely after my sneaky WI this morning!!! Love it :eek:p not feeling deprived in the slightest!!!!

x

Doing great Jo, Atkins is really working for you even with the cheeky glass or two :p xx

Grimois said:
In your pants?

errrm - ok.....

Yep in my pants!!!!!! So so pleased :0) lost more in 4 days than Exante in 3 weeks....go figure!!!???

And thanks everyone :0) I can stop panicking now..

Sooooooo cheese omelette for dinner minus the garnish you can see, I stopped them adding chips too..... How Goidelic am I!!

Attachments

• image-214167093.jpg
    image-214167093.jpg
    44.5 KB · Views: 91
Phewwwwwwwww it was just to buy me a coffee :0)......

Walked miles today from mine, along the sea front up though town and all the way back home! Can't remember the last time I left my car at home!!!

And picked up some Flaxseed, L-Carnatine, Co-Enzyme Q10 and Chromium!

Not quite sure what they do but read about them in the book :0p so got them in the Holland and Barrett penny sale, £56 worth for £30!

Been to Boots also but couldn't find any shakes, only bars so going to have to go out to bigger one tonight and hope they have some!

How's everyones day been?? x

hi triage, I was wondering, what made you decide to switch?
+ when you transitioned from exante to atkins, did you eat any differently inbetween?
do exante advise you to do a 'refeed' like lipotrim do?
or did you just go straight from the shakes to atkins meals immediately?

sorry for all the questions, we're just in similar situations (I am hoping to transition to a low carb, high fat diet some time soon!!)

Last edited:
mightymonocle said:
hi triage, I was wondering, what made you decide to switch?
+ when you transitioned from exante to atkins, did you eat any differently inbetween?
do exante advise you to do a 'refeed' like lipotrim do?
or did you just go straight from the shakes to atkins meals immediately?

sorry for all the questions, we're just in similar situations (I am hoping to transition to a low carb, high fat diet some time soon!!)

Hiya, no worries about all the questions :0)

Basically I love cooking, the heart of my home is the kitchen and I missed eating proper meals with my children especially....plus I couldn't bare the thought of them thinking and growing up assuming that shakes were normal to eat!

I missed eating, I was obsessing about food continuously which to me is an eating disorder in itself long term....

I didn't refeed etc although if you stick the plan out it does explain refeeds etc... I just had a break from the shakes when I went away for two days over last weekend and switched straight to Atkins on the Monday....I gained 2.5lbs whilst binging that weekend but 4 days later I've lost 3lbs and I had two large dry whites last night, so it's working for me :eek:)

I also have NO hunger, NO obsessive food thoughts and I can cook to my hearts content and eat with my family :0) I can also eat out easily and have my social life back!

My DD treated me to costa coffee today, black with a mini jug of double cream! And I had a cheese omelette this morning in the local caf with my youngest DD :0) so it's fitting perfectly with my lifestyle!!

Oh and I love meat and cheese, salad and veg!!! Never was one for sweets, bread, pizza and pasta thankfully!!

So an essay later and there you have it :0) hope I've helped a little...?!

J x

yes, fantastic, so happy it's working for you - it truly is the healthiest option for both weight loss and maintenance in my opion. Thanks for your answers :)

Morning Jo... Sounds like its the perfect plan for you :)

Back