Triage is at GOAAALLLLL!!!!

Thanks DQ x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Morning Jo:)

How's the head? ;)

Absolutely fine......I bloody did it again though :0( snacked on just home made crackling and a very small amount of cheese yesterday without thinking......

Bottle of champagne, peach schnapps, expresso martini and wine......I get my lush steak crostini in front of me take two mouthfuls and feel really ill......

So other half eats his dinner plus mine and we come home early!!!

Why didn't I learn from last time that lots of alcohol during ketosis is NOT good!!

Was quite unwell last night but absolutely fine this morning....

On the upside I've STS :0) xx

triage999 said:
Absolutely fine......I bloody did it again though :0( snacked on just home made crackling and a very small amount of cheese yesterday without thinking......

Bottle of champagne, peach schnapps, expresso martini and wine......I get my lush steak crostini in front of me take two mouthfuls and feel really ill......

So other half eats his dinner plus mine and we come home early!!!

Why didn't I learn from last time that lots of alcohol during ketosis is NOT good!!

Was quite unwell last night but absolutely fine this morning....

On the upside I've STS :0) xx

Lol oh dear but yay on the STS :)

At least it's an STS! And tomorrow is Friday :)

Morning all.......

Well the past few days birthday food, alcohol has definitely caught up with me today :( 4lbs on....

I know that will mainly be water so hopefully should loose that again within a few days!

So this morning 2 x coffee with cream

Cheese and Ham Omelette....

Stuffed so prob will not eat until tea time now!

Hope everyone has a fab day!

J x

Morning Jo... It will soon come off ... Hope you have a good day :)

Happy belated birthday (sorry it's late, struggling to get on here at the mo!) You will sort the gain out soon! Chin up chuck! :)

xwendywoox

im back on atkins yay!! feels so good to be eating food! having last nights cheeseburger pie for lunch mmm

im back on atkins yay!! feels so good to be eating food! having last nights cheeseburger pie for lunch mmm

i hear you! eating atkins-style after 6 months without food is a real blessing, my taste buds have been cleansed n renewed so the food tastes extr good , it's so satisfying haha :D

Morning all!!!!!!!

Well after a carb loaded weekend due ti house party at mine I dread to think what the damage is so back on the straight n narrow now til Xmas!!!

Hope everyone is well :0) x

Morning Jo, October has been a ver carby month for me, I'm back on strict induction here :)

Belated happy birthday wishes as well

Thank you Jim!!!! Me too, strict induction from today!!!!

It's nice to be back on induction, I always feel so good somehow.

Yes, this morning was a 3 egg omelette with cheese! Oh and coffee with cream :0)

Sounds good to me Jo :)

Belated Happy Birthday hun, I haven't been around for a while!! That's my excuse anyway lol :D

Back