Triage is at GOAAALLLLL!!!!

It will soon be gone Jo, it is so frustrating though isn't it?
I seem to lose the same 1lb for weeks, on- off all the time!
Have a good day :)

Sorry to hear about the gain, Jo - but it is only a small one but our weight can go up and down a lot during a week.

I'm sure it will come off in no time.

Definitely not.....I've got to lose at least another 10lbs to take me to my top end healthy weight bracket....

I'm determined to be 9st something as I still feel overweight :(

Official weigh day is tomorrow so we shall see!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Good idea!!! Will have to wait until tomorrow now though :( just had a roast at my mums!

Totally Atkins barring a small pot of gravy made with meat juices, flour and oxo... Oh and mint sauce and two small parsnip slices!!

And wine and one chocolate peanut M&M.....

That's it for today and all I've had, stuffed!

Hey Jo... So annoying with that pound... Atkins is a b*gger at times!! It should come off as quickly as it went on though ... Xxx

Now on my 4th small glass.....wasted!!! Cheap date!

triage999 said:
Now on my 4th small glass.....wasted!!! Cheap date!

Lol go Jo ;)

Early hangover.....is it bed time yet??!!! Atkins is shocking for drinking... I always used to be the last one standing and now look, not even 6.30pm!!

Lightweight......!

God never had that happen! Got wrecked, had hangover and felt sick but now fine all in the space of 9 hours!!!

It was like a bad trip without the pills!!

Atkins + Wine = Not good!!

Although just jumped on the scales and damage isn't too bad, I think it'll be a sts or a slight gain though tomorrow....! My own fault I guess.

This week I intend on being mega focused!!! I want to see under 10.6 come next Monday!

Last edited:
Morning Jo... I get tipsy so quickly but the hang overs are horrible !!

Hope you have a great day! Xx

The head is grand :) got over it all yesterday!

Breakfast time me thinks!!

Official WI...STS, 10.6 so very pleased with that considering its Easter weekend!

Mind you I've resisted tonnes so polishing halo :)

Last edited:
Yum yum!!!! I think I may have scrambled and salmon this morning though :)

Where is Jim lately????.......

Going to have a read through my recipe books today for some low carb tweaking ideas...particularly on the veg front as I'm stuck for nice veg recipes to go with my meats/fish, and there's only so much spinach in cream cheese, cauli mash and mushroom based creations one girl can eat!

I think i'll whack a large piece of beef in today as well so that it lasts as cold cuts all week....!

Time to get the books out and use the kitchen!

Mmmmmmmmmm! x

Attachments

• image-924448497.jpg
    image-924448497.jpg
    451.7 KB · Views: 42
  • image-1288256073.jpg
    image-1288256073.jpg
    59.1 KB · Views: 41
Last edited:
Beautiful kitchen Jo , looks lovely :)
I might buy the low carb veggie recipe book that people have mentioned, I need to try some new recipes too if I am going to change my woe for good

Back