Triage is at GOAAALLLLL!!!!

I have kitchen envy now! I had a lovely big light one in my last house but now I've got a small galley which is still waiting to be painted 7 months after replastering!

Ooo yes major kitchen envy here

Lol, we haven't touched our kitchen since moving in, I want to rip the whole thing out and start again! I really want a shabby chic country style kitchen with slate flooring....still keeping my range cooker though....!

I'm still sat on my backside too.....the weather is miserable...and I really can't find motivation to cook!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi Jo, my motivation is out the window today.............thank god the food is already done and I only have to do some warming up, might do a quick and easy cream and mustard sauce to go with the pork though. xx

Hi Jo, well done on sts wi and avoiding e eggs. Hope shifts go fast
Xx

Well decided on the joint of beef, I popped it in the slow cooker with some red onion, garlic cloves, bay, and peppercorns and that is where it has been for several hours!

Will have it tonight at about 7ish with some wilted spinach mixed through with cream, horseradish and nutmeg!

Breakfast was smoked salmon and two scrambled eggs made with just butter...

And 3 x coffee n creams had today with a small palm of salted peanuts! Not a great deal but haven't been all that hungry today, looking forward to the beef though!

Tomorrow morning will be an hour or so at the gym followed by work :(

And it's still raining!!!! Bleeuuurggghhhhhh.....

Tonight I'm still 10.6......fingers crossed girlies!!! And guys....not that I've seen any around for some time...!

Night all x

Morning All!!

Well that didn't work!!! Still 10.6.....dammit!

Off to the gym now...x

Morning

Enjoy the gym (cna't believe I said the words "enjoy" and "gym" in the same sentence LOL) and good luck with the next WI.

Back from the gym.....really wasn't into it this morning but still managed my programme!

Sooo bowl of flax choc porridge with 40g blueberries...never again though, 5.8 carbs in the blueberries alone!!

So my breakfast worked out at 9.4 carbs on its own!!! I'd already eaten it before checking though....

Therefore dust and water for the remainder of the day :(

Work should be fun!

J x

Lunch is going to be a belly pork and feta salad affair.....sod the dust!!

Sooooooo, around another 3-4 carbs.....!

Just re checked the blueberries and think it was an American site as all the others are coming up 3 carbs!!

And according to MFP I'm just under 10 carbs with all the above....phew!

J x

Tea tonight was.....

4 Mini smoked salmon M&S mousse terrines..
Half M&S Greek salad with feta, olives and lemon dressing....

About 6 ish carbs in total so only 16 today!

Now counting down the hours til I get out of work......only 4.5 hours to go :(

Gym in the morning....cardio time! Feeing very bloated again though for no apparent reason! I keep getting it on a daily basis now and other than starving myself I don't know what to do to get rid of it??...

I may look into doing a 24 hour detox!

Jx

Good idea Alpy! I hear they are great for bloat! Xx

Evening Jo... Food sound really yummy!! And I just can't get over how gorgeous your kitchen is!! Xx

I tend to bloat at work, just blow up during the day, sometimes I think it is with being stuck behind a desk.................hope you find out what is causing yours, and yes I have heard that prebiotics should help, may look into getting some myself xxxx

Will go googling!!! I really don't know why I am bloating at all?? Should be feeling quite slim now but feel just as heavy as I did at 11.12!!

Not a nice feeling at all...!! 2 hours to go!

J x

Back