Triage is at GOAAALLLLL!!!!

Elle's that seems to be my game too!

And lol at the weight down, teach me for saying I could do with a dose of tummy bug on someone's diary yesterday! Can't recall who's though??

Been stuck at 10.6 3/4 -10.7 3/4 for an eternity now, hit 10st 5 3/4 briefly on Wednesday but then went straight back up the following day!!

But this morning 10.5 on the nose which is another 1lb and 3/4 off :) so Im hoping for a reasonable weigh in come Monday!

J x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi hun, yuck on the projectile ! Think It was Susies thread you wished for bug or tapeworm !!
Hope you are feeling ok now :)

Ahhhh that was the thread!

And I've just had a £40 win for a £2 stake on the National from my death bed!!! My horse came third :)

Thanks Susie,

I was actually gutted after, I normally don't bet in the races due to horse deaths and just learned that 2 died, one that was pipped for the number one spot too :(

That's is now, no more betting on them anymore!! And my winnings are going to a horse charity of some descript x

Morning all!!

Well still 10.5 this morning which is good, hopefully it'll stay that way for WI tomorrow morning....my losses are really slowing now though...but if I lose 1lb a week until my holiday in August that'll be another stone off taking me to 9.5.....it seems such a big goal but I can only hope!

I'm now only 8lbs away from my set goal of 9st 11lbs which is the top end of my healthy weight range, and it'll bring my BMI down to 25....

Can't believe I'm only 8lbs overweight now compared to 2 stone back at Christmas!

Feeling much better today, decided not to go into work though as not going to make myself ill again for the sake of it! Back tomorrow though for 2 days....!

Breakfast - coffee n cream and a bowl of flax with cocoa and Splenda.

J x

Morning Alpy :) x

Hi Jo, THANKS for your post on my thread, you always know when I need your wise words :D
I had a fab day at the wedding yesterday and being almost 3stone lighter made such a difference to how I felt. No longer the self-conscious me struggling to find something 'nice' to wear.

Here's to phase 2 of my journey. I do often re-read my first posts if I need motivation. Thanks xx

Hi Jo, this is probably a daft question but what do you eat the flax with? Isnt it too dry to eat on it's own? Duh???

Lol!!! The Linwoods flax comes in lots of different flavours, I use two heaped tablespoons of flax with goji berries and seeds then pop in a level teaspoon of green n blacks cocoa and a half tsp of Splenda then mix with hot water until porridge consistency.

I normally add a little more when I think it's right as it swells a little, I then sometimes stir through a spoon of double cream or top with a couple of strawberries etc....

So not at all dry and just like chocolate ready break....

Wow sounds blooming gorgeous, how many carbs does it have? Will be off to H&b to get some this week! :)

It's 1.1 for the flax
0.6 for the cocoa
1 for Splenda
And 2 for two strawberries

Evening Jo, good luck for WI tomorrow:). Slow and steady is good - will never notice maintenance creeping up on you! I'm still debating whether to head for bmi 25....

Your welcome :0)

I'm dreading maintenance!!!

Lunch was 2 chicken legs from hot counter with mayo....not great but they were reduced!

Dinner is low carb moussaka with salad......

Attachments

• image-1391846907.jpg
    image-1391846907.jpg
    63.5 KB · Views: 33
Back