Triage is at GOAAALLLLL!!!!

Mine too Bren!!

And thanks....not expecting much this week as really begun to slooooooowwwww down :(

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Morning all,

STS again this week for 3rd WI running, 10.6 3/4....at least it's not a gain though...

Soooooo, have to be ultra focused this week, lots of gym input too I feel!!

Getting really frustrated now though, Its totm in the next week or so too and I'm away on a hen weekend this Friday until Sunday so not holding out much hope for next weeks WI either! Although going to stay as clean as possible.

It's pizza night on Friday apparently but one of the other girls going is low carbing and is making us some almond flour bases which is awesome whilst the rest of them stuff themselves with the real deal...we are taking own brekkie supplies so that's not an issue!

Sat night is cocktails made by everyone so we have to try each others, I will get out of this somehow. Followed by a murder mystery evening with meal, they are catering for us low carbers though with chicken/salmon and veg!

So I should be able to stay relatively on track...if I put in masses of effort between now and Friday I should be ok!

J x

Morning Jo... Moussaka looks amazing!! Good focus for the week!! As always xxx

Weekend sounds like it's going to be great fun!
The moussaka looks gorgeous, I need to make it. Did you use yogurt for the topping?

Your weekend away sound fab, can I come ;)

You can take my place, I can do without the temptations!

Well another day done at the office!!

Breakfast - Flax Porridge with g&b cocoa powder and a coffee with soya cream...

Lunch - Leftover moussaka

2 x Chai Tea with soya cream..

Dinner - 1 pork chop, homemade coleslaw (shredded cabbage red/white, small red onion between 4 of us) mushrooms in garlic butter and dab of mustard....

I must start writing my carbs down as have only guesstimated the above... Roughly 19-20 but on MFP my calories are 1437 which is way over normal...

I did do just over an hour at the gym after work though and was starving and weighed half a pound down from this morning which was a bonus!!

Think I'll have a different breakfast tomorrow as seem to get a lot hungrier after flax porridge...

J x

Hi jo, worth trying something else for brekkie. I had to give up my half slice of burgen with butter and marmite - made me hungry for rest of day. Now only an occassional weekend treat!

Morning all,

Still sitting on the fence at 10.6 1/2!

Today I have returned to basics....

Breakfast - 2 x Hardboiled Eggs & 2 Slices of ham plus a coffee with 5ml soya cream.....

Lunch - Leftover pork chop & homemade coleslaw

Dinner - ?

Hopefully I won't be starving today like yesterday.

Last day at work today before 8 lovely days off, can't wait, I have two to myself before hen weekend and then another three when I come back.

Only another 8.5hrs and counting!!!

J x

Afternoon lovelies!!!!! Just got in from work and scales show 10.5 1/4.....what's all that about?

Mind you went to the park this morning but a whole 1.5lbs....you have to be joking.....

Will see what the scales say in the morning before I get any hopes up as haven't had tea yet and I'm intending on having a fry up! Minus the fried bread :(

So dinner will be

3 x BFD chipolatas
1 x Egg
4 streaky bacon rashers
Mushrooms
Maybe some plum tommies too depending in carbs!

Coffee n cream :)

Oh and I now have 8 days off! Woop woop...

Evening Jo

I got all excited about the chai tea from Starbucks but there's confusion on carb values on the different places I'm looking... Will check out with them tomorrow... But I do tend to steer away from sf stuff at the moment so I might have to wait a bit before trying

Enjoy your time off!! Xxx

Alpaca said:
Evening Jo

I got all excited about the chai tea from Starbucks but there's confusion on carb values on the different places I'm looking... Will check out with them tomorrow... But I do tend to steer away from sf stuff at the moment so I might have to wait a bit before trying

Enjoy your time off!! Xxx

I got my Chai tea from local health store, it's just tea bags so no calories at all....and I just add cream n a little Splenda...virtually zero carbs and lush!!

Ah sounds worth me making a trip Jo!

Hope you have a fab day xxx

Back