Triage is at GOAAALLLLL!!!!

Good afternoon all, thank you all for the lovely comments, I certainly don't feel quite twiggy like yet though but it's nice being able to buy new jeans in a petite sizing 12 that fit comfortably which is what I've just done!!

No more 14's 16's and 18's!!!

Just finished work, took some time from my card and left early to enjoy 3 days off.....

Sitting at 10.4 today still, which was expected as my appetite has come back after being unwell, managed to maintain between 10.3 and 10.4 now though since Monday so all good! Not expecting a loss this week after 6lbs last week though but I'm still plodding on!

I'm just glad to see those 10.7's gone :)

So we shall see what next week brings, hoping to return to the gym too over the weekend!

Today has just been coffee n cream x 2 and another with a tad of milk.

Cashew nuts on the go

Feta salad with a pork chop

Dinner not too sure as not fancying ought yet!

J x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Tonight fancied spicy keema mince topped with avocado....

Attachments

• image-308864926.jpg
    image-308864926.jpg
    439.5 KB · Views: 40
Hmm... I've not had avocado for ages. Now I want guacamole! Not sure what with, but I want it! lol!

It is lush!!!! Can't really describe the taste but if you like avocado, lime and chilli you'll like it, it's nice and cooling with spicy stuff!

Morning all!!!

Well it's finally the weekend :) sooooo today I'm off to do the footie run with DD after which is a shopping day in the city with my girlfriends whilst OH has the kiddies!

Lush!

Something else to be happy with this morning 10.2 3/4 on the scales.......woop woop!!!!

5 and 3/4lbs away from goal!!

Attachments

• image-4079438807.jpg
    image-4079438807.jpg
    343.6 KB · Views: 33
Wow you're on a roll. And you started at size 18? Blimey, get you. What an inspiration.

Woohooooooo 10.2 :D

NSV...... Size 12 dresses too big, bring on the 10's!!!

Brilliant day with the girlies, lots of laughs lots of food, all Atkins friendly of course :)

Now off to bed before the bikers festival tomorrow! Next weekend music festival and the week after radio 1 roadshow....I'd do Brendle proud :)

G'night!! x

Morning Susie!

10.3 this morning but did eat quite a bit yesterday! And still very happy with the numbers.....I'm actually starting to notice the change in shape now too.....it's taken almost 2 stone to do so though!

Today is going to be as clean as poss but out on the town tonight......will be sticking to wine n dancing!

Haven't been able to stomach the stuff for two weeks after being so ill......so I'll be a cheap date I feel!!

x

Morning Jo... Amazing loss - you look so gorgeous! Well done - all that hard work is paying off big time for you and I'm very proud !! You're an inspiration!! Xxx

Morning everyone and thanks sooo much for all the lovely comments!

I'm still tipsy :) and going by the state of my feet sign of a good night out I think, was dreading the damage but just jumped on said scales and I'm 10.3.......

Happy days!

Danced my socks off and drank waaaaayyyy too much!!!

And fell over!!!! lots! My knees are proof of that...

Attachments

• image-3277011585.jpg
    image-3277011585.jpg
    380 KB · Views: 45
  • image-443642709.jpg
    image-443642709.jpg
    375.8 KB · Views: 43
Ouch! Jo that looks painful! Great looking feet too! Lol xx

Ouch :p

I think I'm actually still too drunk to feel anything lol!!!

Back