Triage is at GOAAALLLLL!!!!

ladyfelsham said:
Ouch - must have been some major shoeless dancing going on there :)

Oh yes!!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Just realised its Monday!! Here's me thinking it's Sunday......

So it's weigh day, 10.3 on the nose :) and after a night out!! Gotta be happy with that!

Wasn't expecting anything this week after last weeks loss, but a whole pound has vanished.

Brilliant Jo, your activities would certainly do me proud, quite jealous about the radio 1 roadshow - which day you going on? And as for getting into the 10's, that is fantastic, you are a complete star xxxx

Black feet are a badge of honour after a night out lol xx

Yer a pyoor stunner!!!! lol! x

Awwwwww thanks again guys :)

The first day it kicks off Bren, mind you I'll be in hospital at the end of it if last nights carnage is anything to go by!!!

Evening Jo:). Yeah to dancing and scales - boo to feet and bruises:eek:
Xx

Lol and OUCH!!

Evening Jo... Hope you're ok? Xx

All well in the camp here......back at work today and extra busy!! Came home to wine n fry up, all Atkins friendly of course.....

Still aching like hell, too old for this going out Malarky!!

Scales up slightly, bloatedness back, I blame the cava and Chardonnay, along with the martini expresso and mohito's had on Sunday...ahhhh well, as long as its back to 10.3 come Monday.......feel really fat :(

No park since Monday either! Seems to be the same cycle as always following totm!

G'night all xx

Afternoon all, well I'm hitting the streets of London with my colleagues tomorrow so watch out for us in the news!!

And if you have a spare hour or two and live local come out and support us!

Early to bed tonight as getting picked up at 4am.....

Speak to you all at some point over the weekend x

Hope it goes well Jo... And take care! Xx

Hi Jo, how did it all go?:)

Morning all,

Sorry been AWOL for a bit but have had quite a social week and weekend....

London was good, atmosphere was amazing stood in the middle of 30,000 coppers! I was still probably the shortest too lol. Whether it works or not is a different story!

Was starving on the way home and had my first Mcdonalds in over a year quarter pounder with cheese and chips....and good god was it worth the wait!

The weekend was spent at a music festival so more alcohol and then a carvery yesterday including a small bit of potato! The rest of the time though has been completely Atkins friendly and I know my limits now and also that if I do relax slightly once in a while it'll take a good week or so to get back to the weight, so not bad at all!

Just need to stay focused on that as too many times a weekend turns into a week etc and the slippery slope begins......8 months in though and the longest I've stuck to anything!

2lb up this morning at 10.5lbs....good considering what's passed my lips but it'll be gone by next week!

So, off shopping this morning, have to buy the follow up to Fifty Shades of Grey..Fifty Shades Darker, I'm hooked!!! Then working lates today.

I've had 7 inches chopped off my hair! Popping back into the hairdressers this week as he is going to do it shorter still at the back as I love it and was a bit wary lol.....It's a graduated bob....I'm going more graduated though!

Anyway, enough rambling, I'll try to catch up with the diaries at some point over the week, have s great day all xx

Attachments

• image-3701967155.jpg
    image-3701967155.jpg
    28.8 KB · Views: 69
Good one Jo, love the hair (which reminds me mine needs a rechop!) You should have had a little flag for minimins so we could have seen you ;)

Sometimes you have to have a splurge, but when you know your body's limits, it all goes back to plan. I've revisited some pounds and they are on their weigh (hehe) out :)

Back