Triage is at GOAAALLLLL!!!!

Dietkitty said:
I read the online previews of it but the size of the book put me off as I just don't have time to read at the mo. love the hair jo. I daren't go that short cos I wear it up a lot cis I'm lazy. Can't just wash and leave it either as I have a mega curly mop.

I read book 1 in two days :eek:p it's very easy reading! x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Dietkitty said:
I daren't go that short cos I wear it up a lot cis I'm lazy. Can't just wash and leave it either as I have a mega curly mop.

my hair is naturally curly, like proper ringlets and I haven't had any probs, it's so much easier....I still blow dry but it takes 2 mins!

Don't know why I didn't do it sooner!

TahjmansMum said:
Dont bother reading, just flick to the rude bits!

The story is just as good :)

Back to 10.3 today :) a whole 4 days early woop woop!!

Breakfast was bratwursts and coffee with cream....off out for coffee with my daughter now before the last day at work!

Have a good day all x

Love your hair Jo, 7inches bet your head feels lighter too :) Glad you had a fab week and you're back on track already xx

Well done for getting back to weight!! Great going Jo xxx

Morning everyone....!

At last I am on a day off, it's only been three 10hr shifts but it felt like a lifetime.....Back in on the weekend though Sat-Tues on early shifts but only working until one on Saturday as stuff to do and then off to the radio 1 roadshow :)

Anywaaaaayyyyyy I'm back down to my lowest weight today of 10.2...very happy with that as hit my goal early which was to lose my gain from last weekend within a week...now let's see if I can go even lower before official weigh in day on Monday!

5lbs away from goal and only 2 and a bit from the 9's.....bring it on :)

Hope you all have a fab day, I'm going to do some diary catch ups now as I've been neglectful! Oh and finished book 2 of the Fifty Shades saga, book 3 is on the bedside waiting to be opened.

I shall actually be sad when I've read them....totally addicted! They are making a film too and have the perfect pair to play the leads, although it won't be anywhere near as good or steamy as the book as it'd be banned lol!

x

Amazing Jo!!! Well done! So proud of you! Hugs xxxx

Morning all and thank you :)

Another 3/4lb down this morning and 10.2 on the nose, I was 10.2 3/4 yesterday!

Really striving for a 9st something now for next week...so excited considering I was 11.12 before Christmas........

Need to change my title too so will need to crack open the computer later!

Another exciting development I've just booked my birthday bash, I've managed to get sought after tickets for this

http://www.westwardbound.com/Latex_Burlesque_Corsetry_and_Killer_Heels_Halloween_Party

Yes it is a fetish ball and I've wanted to go for years but always shied away due to weight etc, I'm taking 3 of my girlfriends for protection, some of the outfits I've seen are amazing.

I'm hoping to be lower end of the 9's before I go so I have two goals to head toward to keep my weight down which is my holiday in August, and I'll have to keep on the straight and narrow to fit into my outfit in October!

I'll be over two stone lighter than last Halloween :)

Well done Jo. I can't open the link at work, I got a big red 'Access denied' lol.

Where's the roadshow? I've seen my niece and nephew talking about it on FB, they're in Paignton.

Well done Jo that's brilliant, I seem to be stalling must take a look at your menus to get some ideas!
Birthday bash looks amazing, don't think I would ever have the confidence to go, even if I was a size 8!

Dietkitty said:
Well done Jo. I can't open the link at work, I got a big red 'Access denied' lol.

Where's the roadshow? I've seen my niece and nephew talking about it on FB, they're in Paignton.

Lol......I'm not surprised you got a big access denied :)

Yep it's on Paignton Green....quite excited!

slaj said:
Well done Jo that's brilliant, I seem to be stalling must take a look at your menus to get some ideas!
Birthday bash looks amazing, don't think I would ever have the confidence to go, even if I was a size 8!

I'm going to be very brave........! It's quite scary but I'm not going to be young (ish) forever so I'm taking the plunge!

I've started carb cycling, have a look into it x

Is still flummoxed that this works when eating this for breakfast :)

Attachments

• image-3521583934.jpg
    image-3521583934.jpg
    476.9 KB · Views: 45
Oh please tell me more about carb cycling? Do you have to do alot of exercise to do it?

Lol.....no! It's just upping your carbs one day and eating bare minimum for the rest :)

Morning all.......well here I am sat in Theresa Mays dungeon aka work!

Only here until 1pm today though thankfully then off out to play!!!

Still 10.2 this morning which is good news....

Breakfast this morning was.......

Coffee with cream

1 slice of preformed chicken
1 Cold crispy bacon rasher
2 Slices of Edam
2 slices of pepperoni

A hash of a breakfast but all I could grab off the hoof!

4 hrs to go and counting!

Morning Jo... Amazing loss! Cycling certainly seems to work! I must look into it! And fantastic on going to Paignton - lovely to see you blooming in confidence !! Well done and oodles of hugs gorgeous girl! Xxx

Back