Triage is at GOAAALLLLL!!!!

9st 13!!!!!!! Wooooooooo! Bet that makes the wobbly morning worthwhile!

TinaLouise said:
Sounds like a fantastic plan for the day, triage!
I am jealous of the weather you guys are having! I am in Central West NSW, Australia...and freezing lol!

Hiya! I can imagine its very cold!!!! x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

moonlights said:
9st 13!!!!!!! Wooooooooo! Bet that makes the wobbly morning worthwhile!

It certainly was worthwhile!! Off to bask in the sun now ;0p x

triage999 said:
Wooooo hooooo! 9st 13.5lbs according to ultra technical gym scales....! How awesome is that!

On the down side did a 45 min workout and had to stop after almost flaking out on my instructor, luckily I could feel myself going so laid down quickly where I remained for about 10 minutes!

Combination of things I think, no breakfast (my fault) we were working out in the sun outside which is very hot already here and the fact that I was so poorly a few weeks back and haven't been to the gym since!

Lesson learnt and will be easing back into it slowly!

Right shower and dressed then off to the beach to drink wine, eat buckets of prawns and lounge! x

Yayyyyyyyy
Sorry about the fainting but still yayyyyyy 9s!!!!

Amazing Jo!!! You're doing SOOOO well!!!' xxx

Morning Jo... Such a gorgeous part of the world! And being as light as a feather you must be floating right now! Xxx

Wow Jo - well done on the scales - that's fab:)

Going back a bit to totm - it seems very normal (whether pill, coil, other) to have frequent and out of kilter cycle while losing weight. No proof but assumed to be hormones getting dropped out of fat cells as you lose them. Personally i could live with it as usually a sign the whooshie fairy was flyng past:D.

Separately, mirena on it's own can cause irregular cycles for first 6 months or so. I have one too - usually end up with no period or irregular spotting after a while - unless losing weight when it's all over the place. Suggest you stick with it for now and keep welcoming the fairy back:D

Thanks all for the info/advice and well dones :)

Sorry I've been neglectful of my diary but had a busy few days off and then straight into nights, last one though tonight so all is good!!

1lb up from last Mondays posted weight, I'm not counting my 9.13 until I see it on my own scales lol.....so I'm sitting at 10.2 today. Not bad considering I drank my body weight in alcohol on Thursday and ate bread and a few chippy's too on Friday!

Sooooo, just woke up after only sleeping 5 hrs, got some BFD chipolatas cooking for a snack as I'm starving even though I'm still really tired!

Think we are heading out for a carvery later but I shall see how I feel.....I'm thinking just cut back completely until after today and I should be back to posted weight! I've cut back the last few days for damage limitation as was showing 10.5 on the scales on Friday! Thankfully it all appeared to be water weight in the end ;0p

Hope your all enjoying the sun! I watched it come up this morning whilst everyone was sleeping....

Attachments

• image-1728210261.jpg
    image-1728210261.jpg
    351.7 KB · Views: 35
  • image-4182057324.jpg
    image-4182057324.jpg
    350.4 KB · Views: 28
  • image-2324945734.jpg
    image-2324945734.jpg
    318.3 KB · Views: 32
  • image-3622624947.jpg
    image-3622624947.jpg
    283.4 KB · Views: 30
  • image-1357643451.jpg
    image-1357643451.jpg
    307.3 KB · Views: 25
What a spectacular view Jo! Hope the weather lasts when you have finished nights, I am off next week so hoping for sunny days too :)

Gorgeous photos Jo!! What a sight !

Good luck with the cutting back! Xxx

Beautiful pics Jo - and bloody well done on getting into the 9s - I am so insanely jealous! :D

I know you've dipped out since, but you'll be back there in no time, love! :)

Your doing great Jo, and 1lb with the wine is a great result.

Beautiful sunrise I miss being near the beach.

Have a lovely day. :)

4 hours late home from night shift, I'm off to bed.com!!!

Oh no Jo... Hugs! Xxx

Morning all....!

God I slept for Britain yesterday, woken at 5pm by my OH and Daughter then back to bed at 11pm and slept through til around 6 this morning so now I can hopefully enjoy the next two days off without being shattered!

Back to 10.2 this morning too which is good.....been stuck at 10.3 - 10.4 the last few because of nights! So clean n green the rest of the week and back to deep Ketosis hopefully as I miss it!

I have a wedding on Sunday, one of my best friends is getting hitched and I still haven't found an outfit, I hate dresses, always feel like I'm in drag lol give me jeans n tee's any day.

Sooooooo, today's plans are to pop into town and try to find something......shower first though as I feel like a vagrant having just done 4 very long nights! Looks lovely and sunny today again too so an added bonus, may fire the BBQ up later and cook up a storm :)

Hope you all have a lovely day!

xx

Have a fab day Jo and enjoy your short break:D

Back