Triage is at GOAAALLLLL!!!!

So brekkie this morning (although it's almost lunch again) is baked egg with a tablespoon of mature cheddar to top and 4 small strips of streaky bacon!

And one cup of coffee with 5ml of cream followed by one black coffee.....can't do without coffee in the morning!

I really can't see this making me lose weight!!!! It's lush :0)

Oh and to top it off my favourite fork was in the cutlery drawer! Am I just strange having a favourite fork????!!! :0)

Happy (not hungry) days!!

x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Attachments

• image-2432982377.jpg
    image-2432982377.jpg
    43.5 KB · Views: 84
Morning triage

Wow your brekkie looks good. Keep up the good work!

I have my own special fork too and I don't eat anything without it! Hahaha! (Thankgod it's not only me! :8855:)

xwendywoox

Phew!!!! Thank god it's not just me :0)

So lunch at work today is chicken drumsticks on salad leaves with Mayo!!!

Belly pork is marinating in Chinese five spice for tonight with garlic spinach :0)

Love it!

x

Attachments

• image-3001033479.jpg
    image-3001033479.jpg
    55.7 KB · Views: 85
Lol love your fork Grimois - I have a favourite knife so I dont feel like the only mad person now lol - I'm not saying your all mad though - although being mad does help x

Evening Jo:)
All the food looks delicious:D
Xx

Morning Jo... Food looks great! Much better to have visuals! Lol

I have favourite cutlery - not just restricted to a fork ... Also favourite mug, bowl etc! Lol in fact I've become much worse living on my own! Lol ... Am basically a nutter :)

Morning Jo, I don't know where it is now but for years I had a spork and loved it, I used to keep it in my drawer at work as well.

Morning All!!!

Well day 4 of Atkins and feel absolutely fine, no hunger, no cravings and no food obsessing...oh and no weigh in which is a massive achievement for me!!..

I actually think I am scared to get on the scales and see a gain and that's why I am not getting on them lol, as I really do not feel like I am dieting at all!

I don't feel fatter though, but maybe a little more bloated in the tummy department??:confused: which I hope isn't due to a gain!

Grimmy your fork pic is sooo funny in relation to the buffet comment :0)

I am glad half of you are as mad as me with the special 'Fork' thing....or Spork in Jim's case :D

DQ the cheeseburger pie is filthy too, and bloody lush, Its basically minced beef, onion fried then cream, eggs and mayo mixed with cheese poured over with a few olives on, bung in the oven and its like a meaty quiche but taste like cheeseburger!

Yum yum.... will deffo be making another this weekend.

Anyway, didn't get round to eating belly pork yesterday due to work commitments.. so had

B - Coffee with 5ml cream
Baked egg and cheese with 4 streaky bacon

L - 2 x Chicken Drumsticks with skin
Salad leaves
Mayo

D - 2 x Chicken Drumsticks and about an ounce or so of stilton to nibble when I got in at 10pm last night!

And another coffee with 5ml cream....:eek:

I'm hoping the cream doesn't mess me up like some as I hate black coffee!

I haven't a clue food wise today barring the belly pork from yesterday that never got cooked! but will post my menu later!!

Anyway, have a good day everyone, I've rambled on enough!

J x

Oh and I am desperate to weigh in!!!!

Forgot about it being my Birthday on Wednesday :rolleyes: (how could I forget!!!???)

So instead of first weigh in on Saturday 29th Oct the day of my Halloween/house warming do at my house I am going to weigh the morning of my birthday! So it best be good as I'll be a right grump for the day otherwise and it'll spoil it :cry:

Right I really am off now!! Promise ;)

Missed brekkie again!!! Apart from coffee n 5ml of cream......

Dinner is 2 x Chicken Drumsticks with green basil salad, celery, cucumber, pepperoni wide boy chopped, 1oz of Stilton and Mayo :0)

Attachments

• image-2691800238.jpg
    image-2691800238.jpg
    48.1 KB · Views: 83
Yeah it could be DQ, didn't think of that! May get some stuff tonight :0)

I am absolutely loving this WOE and don't feel deprived at all, just hoping to god it is working!!

Absolutely freezing today.....it's cold outside and I should be in Ketosis now also, as have the metallic taste and freezing hands and feet!....

6 Days til DDay or Weigh In....Fingers massively crossed!!

J x

Bloody wine!!!!! Jumped right in my mouth!!!!

Unless you have the alpaca curse when even the faint waft of anything remotely sinful adds a pound to the old scales lol :)

Awesome!!! It's dry White :0)

If you stop now you will probably be alright - even if you're ok on the carbs those empty calories are getting in the way of fat burning! Even worse - i have evidence that wine makes you (well me) hungry so i eat more.......;)

Back